Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Preymani

Cool app. Set up instructions were a bit off but I managed to set it up. Very useful. I suspect it's making my site slow though. Developers should please work on that.

Tiosebon/Konhill

I just added it, the installation is very convenient and looks very nice. But one thing is that the position it displays is below the description, if it can be displayed next to the size option.

Fancy Pastels

Hii
i have been using the app for quite sometime now and it was working fine but i just checked that its not showing any size chart on any of the product pages. Tried to open from my installed apps couldn't do that either. Please look into it and resolve the issue.

Noir Girl Magic Too

Really like this app. It's clean and the link or button doesn't take up any space in the description area. Customer service was great. Thank

Taj Wear

I'm giving this app 4 stars because this app is suppose to be "hassle free" but there is no way to convert centimeters into inches or vice versa. It takes me a few minutes more to do myself but it would be perfect if the app had that feature. (Work on that guys).

I love that you can click on the "size chart" link and the size chart that I created for that product pops up. To create an size chart is SUPER EZ! I had a little problem with adding in a one line code to the theme... BUT the support team (Louis E.) was on the case... Lickety split he made the necessary changes for me and I was good to go. (Thanks Louis). The charts are professional looking too.

Another plus.... Its FREE!! There are other apps out there but there's a cost and if your just starting out every dime matters. And personally, I don't think that you should have to pay for a size chart... That should really be part of any ecommerce theme. ANYWAYS, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Cozycases

nice app. does what I need it to do without any problems

Nippywear

I don't right to many reviews but this app is good now. When i first added it i had some technical problems but the support team helped me out. Great look on the chart

Kelkels

Easy To Use. FREE. Sizing Charts are definitely a MUST for any apparel eCommerce store, and this one is amazing for the low, low price of $0.00.

New King Supply

Nice app, the size guide is nice and minimal. Instead of it just being all laid out on the product page, they made it so you can click a button and then it pops up. Love it and Louis E. from your support team was wonderful, very nice. Thank you again!

Robust Creative

Good addon.
I take away one star because of time needed for any update.
When you want to update your charts, it takes ages before it goes live