ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 31, 2022

Great app with speedy support and simple, clean design. It's exactly what I was looking for and was so glad to find it. 10/10!

Crosfil Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Eastside Co replied September 1, 2022

Hi there - thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of the app. We're glad you're happy with it. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps which can help your store in other ways, from upsell to stock alerts.

August 3, 2022

Rollick
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Eastside Co replied August 4, 2022

Thanks so much for the 10 out of 10 review! We really appreciate it, glad you've found the app helpful for your store.

July 27, 2022

Perfect support service. We had an issue with the installation and they fixed it for us in less than an hour

Le Marshand®
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
Eastside Co replied July 27, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app and our support team - we're delighted they were able to resolve your issue.

July 13, 2022

Just HAAAD to leave a review for this Size Chart App!!!
OUTSTANDING app... Truly! Ease of use, does exactly what it is suppose to, and is EXACTLY what I was looking for and needed! May need to reach out to customer service, to see if they can help with closing up the space between my Chart, and the section (Description) above it...but other than that (and that may even end up sitting a little better with me in time), this app is MAGNIFICENT!!! GREAT WORK GUYS!!!

Edmond Dantes Premium Co.
Time spent using app: 14 days
Eastside Co replied July 14, 2022

Thanks so much for such an enthusiastic review! We're delighted you're happy with the app :)

June 19, 2022

The app is great, but what I loved more is Amrinder's quick response. Thank you for the support. Really appreciate.

Sattvá
Singapore
Time spent using app: 14 days
Eastside Co replied June 20, 2022

Thanks so much for the great feedback for the app and Amrinder!