ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

MPWR+

Straight and simple. Easy to use. Does the job. Recommended.
----------------------------------------

March 2, 2022

Many thanks for the review :)

Kind regards

Hidden Intimates

I've been using this app for 3 years and I love it! Great customization to seamlessly fit in my store and easy to create/update the charts. Thanks!

February 9, 2022

Thanks so much for the great app review :)

Dihamutim

Excellent!!! I love this app so much. It's a great app. So far this is one of the best apps in shopify apps store...

February 2, 2022

Hi there

Thanks so much for your positive review! We're really happy that the app is helping improve your store.

Kind regards

Same Same...but different Gifts

I'm a total newcomer when it comes to Shopify Apps but this does exactly what it says on the box - it just works! And it's free! Awesome work and very much appreciated. Cheers!

January 31, 2022

Hi

Thanks for the great review! Glad it's making life easier. Don't forget to check out our other apps and see if they could help with your store too.

Dolab Clothing

Very Useful App for our Customers also the Team is so nice and supportive, we recommed it definlty :)

January 17, 2022

Hi there

Thanks for the positive review of the app and also for the kind words about the team!

Sporty Types

I've been using this app for a long time now and it's great for me. I've had no issues with it, simple to use, and provides the information that my customers need. Thanks

January 5, 2022

Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and we're glad you find the app so useful.

The Society Of The Crossed Keys

ESC it's an amazing app. Intuitive, simple, clean design. Highly recommended, definitely a must have.

December 14, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! And we're really pleased it's helping to improve your store.

Crystal Fizzy

I completely trust this company. Their product works very well and if a problem arises they are on it in a jiffy.
Thank you.

December 10, 2021

Ah, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much. We're glad you're so happy with the app.

Jennifer Shoes Oy

Great app. Easy to use. Excellent customer service. I really recommend. I have recommend this app many websites.

October 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!

Anruba

This is an incredible app. The support team even helped me place it in the right part of the page and solved the problem with closing the size table while translation was on. You definitely should have this app if you are dealing with different global sizes or just have the option to inform your customer of size information. I run this app on a free theme. It worked well!

September 22, 2021

Thanks so much for the great review and good luck with your store!