Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Convex Fitness

I was in a little need of help to install it prperly to my custom theme. The support team was there in a second to assist. The app works well now and offers the features I was looking for. Thats great. Thank you.

January 10, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for your review! Glad we could help :)

Targui Tribe

Wonderful app, simple and useful, i really liked it.

Hi there

Thanks for a lovely review!

EGO USA Clothing

I am just starting to create my website and this app has been so helpful. I couldn't figure out how to add it to my products and the team was so quick to respond and help. Amazing!

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch and leaving such a glowing review for the app and our support team!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps - they work really well on clothing stores and can help increase sales in a number of ways.

Best

Dr.90's

Size Matters est une superbe application. Toutes personnes voulant utiliser un guide des tailles devraient passer par cette application. De plus le SAV est plus que excellent, je recommande fortement l'ajout de Size Matters.

Merci pour votre avis!

Sincères amitiés

SunPlum

Amazing app and great team support. Also wanted to give a special recognition for Louis who is very professional and helpful while providing timely support. As a result, I highly recommend this app developer and would not hesitate to check out their other apps. So if you are on the fence trying to decide whether to subscribe with this business or not, just go for it...you won't be disappointed. Thanks a lot Eastside Team!

January 7, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for your glowing review of the app, Louis and Eastside Co! We really appreciate it. :)

The Chic Outlet

The app is so slick and makes my size chart look so professional. Thanks to Louis who responded to my issue quickly

January 3, 2020

Thanks for your great review - we've passed your message onto Louis as well.

Ghost Rider Leather

i LOVE THIS APP! It makes it easy to create size charts, especially if you are like me and use many different suppliers and all size charts are different. Thank you, this is a great app!

January 3, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review, it's really appreciated and we're delighted you're happy with the app.

Don't forget to check out some of the others we have in the store :)

Exhaust Garment

Was recommend from Shopify Experts, I using this to solve size chart problem, ease to use and it's free.

December 16, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to review Size Matters! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps - Now Back in Stock and Cart Convert work particularly well on fashion sites like yours.

Best

Trill Angelz

So far, so great! I've been using this app for a while now with only one minor issue that was quickly resolved by support. Plus it's free! Would definitely recommend it.

December 12, 2019

Hi there!

Thanks for your review. It helps other merchants as well as allowing us to continue to develop more great Shopify apps, so it's really appreciated.

TopMemeShop

Does what I want it to do and looks nice on my product page. Customer support chat helper "Louis" helped me was determined to help me and eventually fixed the problem. Best of all, it's completely free.

December 10, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for rating the app (and Louis) so highly! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review; it really helps us out. Don't forget to check out our other apps in the store!