Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

adinkraprints

Fantastic and easy to use if you import an excel spreadsheet. Best of all, its absolutely free! Thanks for making this app!

January 4, 2021

You're very welcome! Thank you for taking the time to review it.

Best regards

J² Studios

Excellent app! Easy to use, works perfectly for making size charts. Love how customizable it is of where the chart can be placed on the page (that takes a little poking around in the theme editor). Best of all, this app is free!

December 22, 2020

Hi there - thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're enjoying the app.

Kind regards

Confenix

This app is so simple and so great. No gimmicks! Straightforward and easy to setup, and clean to the customer. Recommended! Would only request a way to change the size guide link text (for example from english to portuguese), and a way to have a backend chart name different from the customer facing chart title. Please do!

December 22, 2020

Thanks for your positive review and for your suggestions to improve the app!

Prior

I use this app and the customer service is great, it has all my needs and Amrinder has been of great help

December 11, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for the kind words about the app and Amrinder, and we're glad the app is working well for you.

Best wishes

GOGROUP

This app is absolutely great , it's easy to use and also the customer support is so helpful. I had problems installing it due to my mistake. I contacted customer support and they got back to me instantly and helped me fix the problem . Thanks again!

Fierce Fitness Store

I absolutely love this app, it's easy to use and the customer support is brilliant. I had problems installing it but being technologically-challenged the fault was on me. I contacted customer support and they got back to me instantly and helped me fix the problem right away. Thanks once again!

December 7, 2020

Hi there

Firstly, thank you for the glowing review of the app and our support team, we really appreciate it and we're happy that it's working so well on your store.

Best wishes

Escama Fashion

I highly recommend this application. It is very easy to use and fulfills its purpose of showing a size chart on the product page. Great customer service too.

November 27, 2020

Hi

Thank you for your 5 star review! We really appreciate you taking the time, it really helps us, and other merchants when they're deciding whether to download the app for themselves.

East Coast AF Apparel

The size charts look way better than what I'd had before (tables in product description), and the app makes it easy to manage multiple different charts, and to swap out one chart for another across a whole category if I switch from one supplier to another and the sizes are a bit different. Big time saver.

November 17, 2020

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to review the app - we're really pleased it's working well for your store! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that can help clothing stores generate more sales and revenue.

Kind regards

Big Boutique

Easy to use but above all the support is fantastic, they reply really quickly and they sort issues out really fast

October 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We've passed your feedback to our support team.

Best

Wallace White

It's a very easy to use app that places a nice, simple size guide in you store. They are also very responsive to help requests. I emailed them, and they solved my issue in a day.

October 20, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review! Always happy to help and we're glad you're pleased with the app.