ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Crystal Fizzy

Time spent using app About 3 years

I completely trust this company. Their product works very well and if a problem arises they are on it in a jiffy.
Thank you.

December 10, 2021

Ah, what a wonderful review! Thank you so much. We're glad you're so happy with the app.

Jennifer Shoes Oy

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app. Easy to use. Excellent customer service. I really recommend. I have recommend this app many websites.

October 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!

Anruba

Location Germany

This is an incredible app. The support team even helped me place it in the right part of the page and solved the problem with closing the size table while translation was on. You definitely should have this app if you are dealing with different global sizes or just have the option to inform your customer of size information. I run this app on a free theme. It worked well!

September 22, 2021

Thanks so much for the great review and good luck with your store!

NOVA GLAMOR

Location Ireland

The app is just wonderful, it fulfills all the minimum requirements for your website. Recommendations: Make the app have more customization options, this way it would be simpler to integrate with the website design. But it's an app that deserves 5 stars, I recommend it 100%

July 22, 2021

Hi - thanks so much for the lovely review, we really appreciate it! We've added your feedback to our functionality roadmap for discussion as we develop the app.

Kind regards

I NEED GOD

LOVE IT. Works in a seamless, beautiful way. I highly recommend for anyone trying to make their product descriptions look clean and tidy while still holding all the info a customer needs.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write a review; we're really happy you've found the app helpful. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that work really well on clothing stores!

PowerSportsXpres

The app is great! It was so easy to set up & looks great on my site! Support was also really helpful in helping me customize it to match the theme/colors of my store!

May 26, 2021

Hi - thanks for the review and we're pleased it's adding value to your store!

The Sacred Threads Co

This is a very easy to set up and works really well. However, the best bit was the support. I learn by doing and Amrinder was there to help me set up....great customer service wins every time!

May 20, 2021

Hi there

thanks for your review - we're glad Amrinder was able to help and we've passed your feedback to him :)

Regards

Uberto Cantarelli

Location Italy

Buona app esattamente quello che cercavo, semplice da usare e da istallare ottima per mio negozio di abbigliamento

May 19, 2021

Grazie per la tua recensione!

ABCD.SE

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent and quick service. He customized the app for me within 1/2 day. The app is PERFECT. Highly recommended.

May 13, 2021

Hi

Thanks so much for the great review!

bodiflux

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Really useful free app. Great if charts had some formatting, but as free apps go, this is great. Thx

April 30, 2021

Hi

Thanks for your review! We're glad we could help with your size charts.