ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Free
size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Linen La

Very easy to use. Create links or buttons. Super convenient.

Peace Of Cloth

Love this app. Does exactly what I need. Easy to use and integrates perfectly with my site. The support team helped me once and they were easy to communicate with.

Artemiss Creations

Great little app - saved me a buttload of time (technical term) with it's simple table charts and is soooo easy to use. Adding it to each product is a breeze. Love, love, love! Thanks guys :D

Mercator Liberto

Amazing minimalist app. Although it was a little confusing at first but the support team did well in helping me throughout. Thanks once again!

Intelly

Amazing app.Initially I feel problem in and I emailed to support and they done a great job by guiding me all the way through.Thanks support team

Closetfrique

Very Professional. I HIGHLY recommend. Copy your manufacturer charts into this and make your brand look better.

Sincos

I am happy that I download this software...nice and easy to setup
Please visit my website for quick demonstration
www.sincos.com.au

Cegor Supplies

Super stoked on how easy it is to put together unique size charts from different manufacturers of mine!

Iseeyoulookn

We've been using this app for about 2 weeks, and we think it is ABSOLUTELY fantastic! First, let me start off by saying that we were using another sizing app which we thought (and still do) was great. The problem was that due to the way that app worked, we could not use a product zoom on the product page. So, we searched for another size app, and found Size Matters. After setting up our first chart, I knew this app would be a winner.

Before I continue, here are two examples of how we've integrated this app into our product pages (inside the "SIZE & SHIPPING GUIDE"):

Being able to connect each product style to a size chart makes my job very easy. After creating a new product, I just add the size chart name as a 'TAG' on the product settings page, and that product automatically gets the sizing chart shown in the above two examples. The hard part is figuring out what your size chart will display. Once you've done that one thing, you never have to worry about that chart again. Awesome!

For the shoes, we chose to create a fit graphic and add that image before displaying the size chart. I read in the comments here someone said that the ability to add an image should be included. Those boxes above and below the size chart can be used for any HTML you want. We added images and tables in ours, to provide more details about each product for our customers.

For the shirts, we added some comparison sizes to other brands in the chart itself. This was something that a lot of people told us would make them more likely to purchase an online product if they could compare what they currently own to what we sell. Since we just launched our site last week, we'll have to wait to see if this helps our customers. Either way, Size Matters allows us to add things like that to a chart which is great. I hope our review helps anyone trying to decide whether or not they should use this app.

Tomas
ISLK

Girl Store Cafe

Check it out,
If you sale clothes online in any niche, you really need this great app.
This neat app let's you create size charts very easy.
Avoid customer returns due to wrong size. With this app you can easily create custom size charts and the really great part is that is free.

Like I said... Check it out.

Thanks Size Matters, you've made my life a lot easier.
Mike at Girl Store Cafe.