ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Free
size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Mega Bike

This app is great. Once you've installed it all you have to do to create a new size chart is clone the old one and change the details. Simple

Momentum Outfit

Great app, does what it promises. Very easy to use, recommended! Thank you for making it free! :)

Beyondgone

Brilliant. Simple to use. A necessity to anyone selling clothing online. Really pleased with this application. Bravo Eastside Co

Moletonsgk

Great app for free! Thanks for Developers!

Hollierayboutique

Really simple to use and was exactly what we were needing for our clothing store!

Blush Clothing Playhouse

So easy to use and adds a whole lot of convenience to your customer experience!

Freedomravewear

A must have app for any fashion brands on Shopify. This app saves so much time!

Euromarketonline

That app is what i needed. Works perfect :)

Artistically Invited

This is an amazing app. I use it in an unconventional way, for non-sizing purposes, but it does EXACTLY what I need it to do. You can't argue with free. Thank you so much for making such an excellent app that probably utilizes simplicity in the best way. I highly recommend this app. Thank you very much!!

Shopxwebs

Love this was a huge help! I thought I was going to have to enter a size chart on each product so this saved me so much time!