ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Free
size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Sweetpea And Co

Easy to use app and very useful, thanks!

Softy Co

This is a really easy to use way to add size guides to your products. I am surprised at how awesome it is. I highly recommend.

Her Oh Old

Auto installer worked really well. Placed item under Product Description.
Tip - Add name tags to your products (bulk action makes it easy) - link to Chart you create (top left box). Go online and find appropriate size chart for product..
Would be really nice if the guys would add a general Male / Female clothing chart say t-shirts, it would make this app even more desirable..
Many Thanks for a great product!!!!

Yaminomi

briliant, very nice, i used this combined with tabbed description and BOOM!!!
checkout mine yaminomi.com

The Terry Australia

A must have app to have - shows on each product so people don't have to go to a link! Fantastic support to help configure. Highly recommend.

16 West

I followed the instructions on how to install the app and it didn't work. I contacted Shopify help and they said that I inserted it correctly and would work on fixing (re-coding) to see if that was the problem. They got back to me a day later and instructed me to contact the developers because it was a problem on their end. Once I contacted them, they replied and we exchanged a few emails to fix the problem. Evidently some changes had to be made to the code and I did insert the Size Matters code in an incorrect place. Matthew B. was very helpful with correcting this issue. Thanks!!

Lyrical Things

A trully fabulous App, adding product size tables was a cinch to do. Very pleased with the App as well as the very fast and friendly support. I highly recommend this App and the operation behind to anyone who needs an apparel sizing tool -
Good work guys !

Laisse Faire Apparel

This works smoothly with my shop! :)

Havi Work Wear

Amazing app and easy to integrate. Even better it is free!

Funnyany

Thank you for your efforts. App is working great. Had to find out how to use it correctly but now it is set.
We recommend your app to other Shopify sellers.