Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Baroque Galleria

I absolutely love this app and it works so well for my store and it’s super easy to set it up. and you can add different sizes on different products. i would recommend it

August 28, 2020

Hi! Thanks for installing our app and taking the time out to write a positive review. We're really happy it's working well on your store and making size guides easy for you and your customers.

Best

Kinglito

I used this application te help me build my size charts. It's not easy to make the configuration but the support is there. Thank you again

August 19, 2020

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of our app. Glad our support team were able to help you get it up and running!

Noshame Store

Maybe the best module for a FASHION STORE! Nice Work Guys! Extreme Easy with a lot of Functionalities.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Really appreciate it.

Don't forget to check out our other apps.

All the best

Rosyli

Size Matters is very easy to use.
It would be better, if they can include two tabs for cm/inches. I highly recommend this app.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your review! I've passed your feedback to our support team so they can include it in discussions around future enhancements.

Best

Teesurf

Amazing App! Easy install and use. Very useful Too, if you have an apparel business, and its FREE!!!

August 14, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the great review! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that work really well on clothing stores too.

ROGUE LIFESTYLE

While it may have taken some expert knowledge from the development team to configure optimally, this app truly works like a charm. Every product in my store is now displaying a unique size chart with all the graphic illustrations and information necessary for potential consumers to make informed decisions.

Furthermore, the support team has been nothing short of outstanding in my experience. They have very promptly and efficiently rectified every issue I have encountered up to now.

It is hard to believe that this app is free.

August 12, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for such a glowing review, we really appreciate it! We're really happy the app is working so well on your store.

All the best

DiamondLush

I had a problem with this app for the first time and They helped me out.
App looks great and is really heplfull.
TY Devs!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for the great review - really appreciate it. Glad our support team were able to help :)

Urgge

Ótimo aplicativo!
Supriu minhas expectativas!
Suporte super rápido e atencioso. O aplicativo é super dinamico e facil de configurar.

August 11, 2020

¡Gracias por tu reseña!

Le' Diva Boutique Store

I have use this app several times on two different sits and I just love it!! It has a very professional look.

August 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and we're glad you're happy with the app!

valsportrunning

Compliments! We are very happy to use this app. It is very easy and intuitive to configure. It is very useful for our e-commerce. Good job!

July 22, 2020

Hi - thanks very much for the great review! We're really glad the app is working out for your store.

Best regards