ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Prior

Location New Zealand

I use this app and the customer service is great, it has all my needs and Amrinder has been of great help

December 11, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for the kind words about the app and Amrinder, and we're glad the app is working well for you.

Best wishes

GOGROUP

Location China

This app is absolutely great , it's easy to use and also the customer support is so helpful. I had problems installing it due to my mistake. I contacted customer support and they got back to me instantly and helped me fix the problem . Thanks again!

Fierce Fitness Store

I absolutely love this app, it's easy to use and the customer support is brilliant. I had problems installing it but being technologically-challenged the fault was on me. I contacted customer support and they got back to me instantly and helped me fix the problem right away. Thanks once again!

December 7, 2020

Hi there

Firstly, thank you for the glowing review of the app and our support team, we really appreciate it and we're happy that it's working so well on your store.

Best wishes

Escama Fashion

I highly recommend this application. It is very easy to use and fulfills its purpose of showing a size chart on the product page. Great customer service too.

November 27, 2020

Hi

Thank you for your 5 star review! We really appreciate you taking the time, it really helps us, and other merchants when they're deciding whether to download the app for themselves.

All the best

East Coast AF Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The size charts look way better than what I'd had before (tables in product description), and the app makes it easy to manage multiple different charts, and to swap out one chart for another across a whole category if I switch from one supplier to another and the sizes are a bit different. Big time saver.

November 17, 2020

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to review the app - we're really pleased it's working well for your store! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that can help clothing stores generate more sales and revenue.

Kind regards

Big Boutique

Location France

Easy to use but above all the support is fantastic, they reply really quickly and they sort issues out really fast

October 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the great review! We've passed your feedback to our support team.

Wallace White

Time spent using app 1 day

It's a very easy to use app that places a nice, simple size guide in you store. They are also very responsive to help requests. I emailed them, and they solved my issue in a day.

October 20, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review! Always happy to help and we're glad you're pleased with the app.

All the best

kidskawaii

Location Italy

I am very happy, easy to use. Excellent support, very high availability, very kind and helpful. I recommend it to everybody

October 19, 2020

Hey there

Thank you for taking the time to write your review - we appreciate it. And we're really happy that our support team were able to help you out and that you love the app!

Kaupassa

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used Size Matters to create a size charts for a few of my products. Initially, I was having an issue with the size chart not integrating but I reached out to the Size Matters team and they were amazing! They immediately responded to my email and worked really hard to fix my issue. Now everything works and looks great! I definitely recommend using this app!!

October 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so pleased you like the app and that we were able to help you get it set up!

Tabassum

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Very good app. Lets you make as many size charts as you want. Support is amazing. Got my integration issue resolved by their support team within a day.

October 13, 2020

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app!

Best regards