Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Bebouco

I used this app and it helped me save a precious time adding a size chart to my website. I really recommend

July 2, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation! We appreciate the review and are pleased you've found the app to be useful.

Ivory Parke

Love this app. It integrates super well into our theme, and definitely love how you can create different charts based on the tags!

July 1, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Size Matters - we really appreciate it, and are glad it's working well for you.

thefurshopmilano

costumer service of this app is super great!!!! The app works perfectly and i am very happy with it!

July 1, 2019

Thanks so much for your glowing review - we're glad you're finding the app so beneficial. Don't forget to check out our other apps which you may also find to be of use.

GeekySocks

Definitely deserve a 5 star rating. I had this app working on a free theme, and I paid for a theme on my store, but realized afterward I couldn't get the Size Matters app working without some help, I contacted makers of my $180 theme, and I contacted Eastside Co who made this Free App. The theme makers never got back to me, however, Louis from Eastside Co did get back to me, and was more than willing to help. He got me to add them as a temporary Staff member, and coded it into the theme for me, without asking for anything, the coding was flawless, and it looks excellent on the store, just in time for my stores Monday launch, Props to Eastside Co, You guys are life savers.

June 21, 2019

Glad to hear everything was sorted in time for launch!

Thanks for the great review. We'll pass your feedback on to Louis and the team.

Dawensky

What an app! It is exactly what I needed.
Also, the support service was the best I have received on shopify so far. Even better than the shopify

Please stick to this excellent support service

June 20, 2019

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We pride ourselves on being responsive and doing everything we can to answer all questions customers have about our apps, so it's really gratifying to read your comments.

Mars Factor

This app is just amazing! It's cleverly designed and well thought through. Simple and easy to use yet it allows you to customize the chart in so many ways. The support from Louis couldn't be better. Simply top notch. Thanks so much!

June 5, 2019

Thanks for such a glowing review! Our app development team and the support team really appreciate it and are glad you've found it useful on your store. :)

Adult Candy Shop

It's easy to use, a bit dificult to embedded in the page. If that could be fixed then it would be also easy for non technical people to use it. But besides that, ones it is installed you can make size charts for all type of products and if they match the tag, it will popup in the product page.

June 3, 2019

Thanks for your review; we're glad the app is working well for you. We're always looking for ways to improve our apps so we'll bear your comments in mind when we next review Size Matters.

Thanks again

la-stampa.gr

Great app very easy to use and very customizable. I was really happy for the quick response by the support team.

May 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store :)

All Would Envy

I used this app to make the size guide of my products really clear and neat. Customer service team is really helpful too!

May 17, 2019

Hi - many thanks for your positive review of Size Matters and feedback on our support team. We're glad the app is working well for you!

REFINED APPAREL

It's a great a free app for our clothing store. Louis from the customer services team helped us set it up on the website remotely so we just needed to add the charts. All up and running 24 hours later!

May 16, 2019

Glad to hear you're enjoying the app and that Louis was able to help you get it up and running! Thanks for the positive review :)