4.6
August 16, 2020

Maybe the best module for a FASHION STORE! Nice Work Guys! Extreme Easy with a lot of Functionalities.

Noshame Store
Greece
Time spent using app: 12 months
Elysium Apps replied August 17, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! Really appreciate it.

Don't forget to check out our other apps.

All the best

August 16, 2020

Size Matters is very easy to use.
It would be better, if they can include two tabs for cm/inches. I highly recommend this app.

Rosyli
Time spent using app: 4 months
Elysium Apps replied August 17, 2020

Thanks for your review! I've passed your feedback to our support team so they can include it in discussions around future enhancements.

Best

August 14, 2020

Amazing App! Easy install and use. Very useful Too, if you have an apparel business, and its FREE!!!

Teesurf
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Elysium Apps replied August 14, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the great review! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that work really well on clothing stores too.

August 12, 2020

While it may have taken some expert knowledge from the development team to configure optimally, this app truly works like a charm. Every product in my store is now displaying a unique size chart with all the graphic illustrations and information necessary for potential consumers to make informed decisions.

Furthermore, the support team has been nothing short of outstanding in my experience. They have very promptly and efficiently rectified every issue I have encountered up to now.

It is hard to believe that this app is free.

ROGUE LIFESTYLE
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Elysium Apps replied August 12, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for such a glowing review, we really appreciate it! We're really happy the app is working so well on your store.

All the best

August 11, 2020

I had a problem with this app for the first time and They helped me out.
App looks great and is really heplfull.
TY Devs!

DiamondLush
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Elysium Apps replied August 12, 2020

Thanks for the great review - really appreciate it. Glad our support team were able to help :)

August 11, 2020

Ótimo aplicativo!
Supriu minhas expectativas!
Suporte super rápido e atencioso. O aplicativo é super dinamico e facil de configurar.

Urgge
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 months
Elysium Apps replied August 11, 2020

¡Gracias por tu reseña!

August 6, 2020

I have use this app several times on two different sits and I just love it!! It has a very professional look.

Le' Diva Boutique Store
Time spent using app: 16 days
Elysium Apps replied August 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and we're glad you're happy with the app!

Edited July 22, 2020

Compliments! We are very happy to use this app. It is very easy and intuitive to configure. It is very useful for our e-commerce. Good job!

valsportrunning
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Elysium Apps replied July 22, 2020

Hi - thanks very much for the great review! We're really glad the app is working out for your store.

Best regards

Edited July 22, 2020

The app was a bit of a hurdle initial. I complained and help came almost immediately. A code and tag were missing. Now it works! Thanks a lot for helping out

JΛSPER MODE BOUTIQUE
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
Elysium Apps replied July 20, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review. We're glad our support team were able to assist and that the app is now up and running for you :)

Regards

July 4, 2020

If you are looking to include a size chart for any of your products, look no further. The installation is easy to follow even if you are not familiar with code. And the chart I created with this app looks perfect. I have no complaints, Thank you for this amazing app.

Tealswimwear
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
Elysium Apps replied July 6, 2020

Hi - thanks for taking the time to write a review of our app and help spread the word! We're really glad you're happy with it.

Best regards