Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Club Nostalgic UK

For someone who has never touched code - this was easy to set up and install! great app! clean and simple

April 24, 2020

Hi

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review for the app - very much appreciated!

Black Cat

I used this app to help with all the various sizes I needed to import. It makes a nice size chart, that after adjusting, fits in seamlessly with my theme. It's very easy to use and I like being able to make my own columns, as not all size charts are the same. Also, it's FREE!

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! Glad you're happy with Size Matters :)

Edmshopes

I used this app to do the size guide. I really like how it works, and the team of Size Matters responds very quicky. For sure this app it's 100% free. Thanks!!

April 7, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the glowing review, glad you like the app and that the team were able to help you!

All the best

brucedane.com

Simple and to the point. Very effective. Too many apps over complicate sizing charts for no reason other than to charge you a monthly fee.

March 17, 2020

Hi - thanks for the positive review. Glad you like it! Good luck with the store and check out some of our other apps to see if they could be of help too.

SLOLI

perfect sizechart and LOUIS is nice help good good anyway asd asd asd asd asd sad

March 11, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the review! Glad you like the app and the support you received.

magic COSMOS

I love this app! Easy to install on my theme and you just have to tag the products with the same tag as the size guide you've created and BAM you've got yourself a solid sizing chart on your products! A+ app!

March 9, 2020

Thanks for your great review! :)

Lavender Bean

It does what it says it is going to do. Plus is you know a little about coding you can put it exactly where you want it. Thanks.

March 3, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review. We're really pleased you're happy with the app. If you need any assistance, please get in touch!

Superstition Powersports, LLC dba Superstition Harley-Davidson

I love this app it's so easy to use and looks super clean on the webpage. I am using the pop up version and it's perfect!

March 2, 2020

Hi - thanks for taking the time to review the app! We're pleased you're so happy with it :)

Northlord

This app is a killer. Helped a lot for creating size charts for our rings! Fantastic and easy to use. We recommend it. great app.

February 21, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review! Really glad it's helping your store.

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps and see if they could help augment your store even more.

Eveling

My store sells women's formal dresses and needed different size charts for our different vendors. This app is the perfect solution for our needs. I was able to easily create different size charts and have them show on specific products by using tags.

The best part is the support. I have a custom theme and needed the size chart link to be at an exact spot, so installation wasn't as straight forward. I contacted support and Louis helped me out by installing the sizing chart exactly where I needed it within a day.

Amazing app and support!

February 20, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for the review! I've passed your feedback to Louis as well, who said he was happy he could help.