Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

The Cat's Meow Superstore the One Stop Online Cat Lovers Shop

EXCELLENT AP. FAIRLY EASY TO USE. RAN INTO A SMALL ISSUE. ISSUE WAS RESOLVED QUICKLY. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AP 110% ESPECIALLY FOR LARGE STORES LIKE MINE. I HAVE A VERY LARGE STORE WITH MULTIPLE WAREHOUSES. I USE THIS AP FOR SHIPPING INFO FOR EACH PRODUCT. VERY INFORMATIVE FOR MY CUSTOMERS. I I COULD NOT FIND ANOTHER AP TO HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM THAT DID NOT REQUIRE ADDIYTINAL UPGRADED TO MY STORE. THE AP WORKS GREAT. ALSO ADDED ANOTHER AP FROM THIS DEVELPER WHICH HELPS ITH OUT OF STOCK PRODUCTS FOR LOW COST. IDEAL FOR A STORE WITH LARGE INVENTORIES. I WILL BE WAITING FOR MORE APS FROM THIS DEVELOPER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

April 15, 2019

Many thanks for your review. We're really glad that Size Matters has made a difference to your store, and that you've also discovered the benefits of Now Back in Stock (a review on that app's page would also be very welcome :)

Our team are always working on new ideas for apps to make merchants' lives easier, so watch this space.

Bastelli

Excellent, easy to use app. Great customer support! Responded within minutes and helped me out with some custom code.

April 11, 2019

Thanks so much for reviewing our app, your feedback really helps us out and is appreciated!

Best

Poison Pear

easy to use, with no coding needed. Looks great and does the job, I haven't had any issues so far. Highly recommend!

April 9, 2019

Hi there - many thanks for leaving a review of our app, we really appreciate it. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store :)

Affordable Quality Shapewear

Once I got the hang of it it was.great. It's areally good app. Not that I learned how to operate it, it seems easy
Thanks

April 1, 2019

Thanks for your review! Great to hear that it's working for you. If you do have any questions about Size Matters or any of our other Shopify Apps, you can contact our support team via the app admin section of your store. Happy selling!

ramy dog accessories

Super easy to install and to use. Everything is good so far. For a free app it gives you a lot of possibilities to explore and be creative.

April 1, 2019

Thanks for your review, and for using our Size Matters app! We're pleased you're finding it useful and easy to use - that's what we aim for.
Happy selling!

Little Weka

I found this app easy to install and use - nice job! However, it would be useful if I could copy and paste tables from excel into the app's format so that I don't have to manually input each size chart.
Edit: got it now! Once I got the hang of it, it's super-easy to use and looks great on store-front. Thanks for the quick and detailed response guys!

March 29, 2019

Hi - thanks for your review of Size Matters! The functionality you mention is actually available in the app, so I asked our support team to get in touch to show you how to do this - please check your inbox! Hopefully this elevates the app to 5 star status for you :)

Ten on Ten

Absolutely easy to use and integrate.
Solved my issue of uploading excel screenshots in the description. Now it looks super professional.
Louis was prompt and helpful and solved all my issues.
Great going guys!!!!

March 27, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Size Matters! We really appreciate it and we're glad you like the redesign of the app :)

Malikaat Abayas

I used this app to create size charts for my dresses. Very simple and straight forward. Easy to implement.

March 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

France Patriote

Easy, free, good support, thank you ! It could be nice to be able to move the "size guide" link on the product page and translate it or just change the text after the installation of the app.

March 20, 2019

Thanks for reviewing Size Matters and we're happy you've found it of use. Also, thank you for your feedback about the link - I've passed your suggestion to our development team.

slaymonade 🍋

Great app, does what it says, and the support staff is really helpful! If you're not dealing with dozens of different size charts, this app's the right one!

March 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review the app, we're glad you're happy with it and the support staff appreciate your kind words :)