ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Rosyli

Size Matters is very easy to use.
It would be better, if they can include two tabs for cm/inches. I highly recommend this app.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your review! I've passed your feedback to our support team so they can include it in discussions around future enhancements.

Best

Teesurf

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing App! Easy install and use. Very useful Too, if you have an apparel business, and its FREE!!!

August 14, 2020

Hi

Thanks for the great review! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that work really well on clothing stores too.

ROGUE LIFESTYLE

Time spent using app Over 3 years

While it may have taken some expert knowledge from the development team to configure optimally, this app truly works like a charm. Every product in my store is now displaying a unique size chart with all the graphic illustrations and information necessary for potential consumers to make informed decisions.

Furthermore, the support team has been nothing short of outstanding in my experience. They have very promptly and efficiently rectified every issue I have encountered up to now.

It is hard to believe that this app is free.

August 12, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for such a glowing review, we really appreciate it! We're really happy the app is working so well on your store.

All the best

DiamondLush

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had a problem with this app for the first time and They helped me out.
App looks great and is really heplfull.
TY Devs!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for the great review - really appreciate it. Glad our support team were able to help :)

Urgge

Location Brazil

Ótimo aplicativo!
Supriu minhas expectativas!
Suporte super rápido e atencioso. O aplicativo é super dinamico e facil de configurar.

August 11, 2020

¡Gracias por tu reseña!

Le' Diva Boutique Store

I have use this app several times on two different sits and I just love it!! It has a very professional look.

August 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review and we're glad you're happy with the app!

valsportrunning

Location Italy

Compliments! We are very happy to use this app. It is very easy and intuitive to configure. It is very useful for our e-commerce. Good job!

July 22, 2020

Hi - thanks very much for the great review! We're really glad the app is working out for your store.

Best regards

JΛSPER MODE BOUTIQUE

Location Germany

The app was a bit of a hurdle initial. I complained and help came almost immediately. A code and tag were missing. Now it works! Thanks a lot for helping out

July 20, 2020

Hi - thanks for your review. We're glad our support team were able to assist and that the app is now up and running for you :)

Regards

Tealswimwear

Location India

If you are looking to include a size chart for any of your products, look no further. The installation is easy to follow even if you are not familiar with code. And the chart I created with this app looks perfect. I have no complaints, Thank you for this amazing app.

July 6, 2020

Hi - thanks for taking the time to write a review of our app and help spread the word! We're really glad you're happy with it.

Best regards

Patagonia Bend

Awesome app. Really helped me solve the problem of automatically assigning different size charts for different items based on tags. You can even double up size charts to include a fit guide or other information in the pop-up window! Minimal amount of coding to get it to work and devs were super responsive on css issues.

July 3, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps - some of them work really well for clothing stores.

All the best