Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Tahui Apparel

I used this app to help me with organising my sizing guide! It is so easy to work with, I am really impressed.

August 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your great review; we're glad the app is working well for you! Don't forget to check out our other apps.

TAIDEUX

www.taideux.com - Women's Fuller Bust Clothing Store

This app has taken my website's user experience to the next level! I was able to install a pop up size chart on each product page for FREE. Glad I found it and thanks to the team for providing support in installing the app.

August 8, 2019

Hi

Thanks for your review - glad the app is working well and improving your customer experience. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps like 'Now Back in Stock'. It will notify your customers via email or SMS when out of stock items become available again.

All the best

Yehlo.pk!

Excellent, a must have app for all those ecommerce stores who are selling clothes specially. Really easy to install and configure size charts. Exactly does what it says. 100 out of 100 marks for the developers. Well done.

August 5, 2019

Many thanks for your review (which we also score 100 out of 100!). Seriously though, we really do appreciate your positive feedback. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store!

Persian Cat

Great app and great support. I be sure to check your other apps and if i ever need any services that you provide. i am gonna use your app before other apps.

July 24, 2019

Brilliant, thanks for your great review! Let us know if you need any help with the other apps and we'll be ready to answer any questions you have.

Seol + Gold

Great app! Really easy to use and the developers were super quick at replying and helping us get set up. Thank you!

July 22, 2019

Hi there - thanks for your great review! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps available in the store.

Threesixty Clothing

Great little free app to include size guides on your website. The I.T. support is brilliant. Thanks to Louis for all your help with a problem i couldn't solve on my theme..

July 19, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our app - we're happy it's helped improve your store. Thanks for the great feedback too; we'll be sure to pass it on to Louis.

All the best

You Go Shop

Aplicativo incrível, sem cobranças escondidas e um suporte fantástico. O time do aplicativo me ajudou acessando minha loja e fazendo a tradução do botão para minha loja. Recomendo demais o uso! Obrigado Louis, por fazer o ajuste em minha loja.

The Prince Webshop

Very easy to install and use, pretty good to assign products and collections, would recommend - and it IS FREE

July 10, 2019

Thanks for your review and recommendation! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps available in the store.

Royal Rajputana Inc

Really a great app. You can different size chart for different products. They were a few problems during installation but the support received from the app team was wonderful. Really it's a nice app! ...

July 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad you like it and that our support team were able to resolve your installation issues.

Stylish Portal

App lacks in term of graphics but works great and it's free. Awesome support. Very quick and good answers. No need to exchange 10 emails back-and-forth. Great!

July 9, 2019

Thanks for your positive review of our app and support team! It's very much appreciated and allows us to keep on developing more great apps and software.