Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

RayZoo

Simple, Effective and free! What more can you want? Sizing solved. If you own an apparel store like we do it's a must! Try it, it will save you buckets of time.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for the positive review! Don't forget to check out our other apps to see if they can add value to your store. (We have some that are perfect for apparel stores.)

Fineapple Vegan

Much cleaner, intuitive way to manage our size charts. The only negative is I wish the HTML for the popup modal would inject before the closing body tag, outside of the parent. As it is now, it conflicted with my theme which forced me to make some CSS changes. No biggie considering I have vast knowledge of such things but I could see how this would be problematic for others.

March 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and we're glad you like the new design of the app. Thank you for the feedback - I've passed your comments to our app development team.

Indiebride London

The staff was very helpful in connecting the size chart to my website exactly where I wanted it and how I wanted it to look like. The size chart looks good as well =)

March 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and we're glad the app is working well for you :)

Shoockies

I am using the Size Chart app on a daily basis and this really has simplified the whole process of size choice for my clients.
Love the customer service, any issues resolved in less than an hour.

Thanks guys!

March 18, 2019

Happy to help! Thanks for the great review.

Rash Guard Hero

great free app. only thing on the wish list is to have "and" "or" options with the tags. one tag does not fit all

March 18, 2019

Thanks for the review and the comments - your suggestions for improvements are really valuable, and everything gets fed back to our app development team, so thanks again.

Rugged Soul Inc.

Excellent App installed automatically - wonderful fast customer service help as well! An awesome addition to my shopify store.

March 18, 2019

Hi, thanks for the great review. Much appreciated! Glad you like the app. Don't forget to check out the others in our range.

Cogs

This app is fantastic. Provided much needed functionality to my site with minimal code injection needed. It would have taken me ages to create a solution as elegant as this one!

March 18, 2019

Thank you for the review, it means a lot and helps motivate us to keep creating more 5 star apps! Glad it's working well on your store.

K.P.H

Fabulous app - makes setting up size charts very simple, especially when there are multiple vendors. Does everything that I expected, and more. User friendly

March 18, 2019

Hi there - many thanks for the review and we're glad you're enjoying the app. :)

Badlander

Use this app for my mens and womens clothing store and it is fantastic. Helps me provide all the information necessary in a clear and concise manner.

March 18, 2019

Really appreciate the kind feedback and we're glad the app is working well for you. All the best

DeBonáir Suavé

Don't usually write reviews but this is one of the best customer services I have received on any app. I appreciate you guys. It is the little things that really count. Thank you guys for showing as much care as I do about my website.

March 18, 2019

Aww, thank you! We're glad we could help and that you've found the app useful. Check out the others in our range - you might find them helpful on your store as well. All the best