ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Not Going Quietly

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

Just had the app loaded on to my site with the swift help of the developers. Looks great and was easy to do. I especially appreciated the support!

June 4, 2020

Hi there

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could help you get the app up and running.

Mimi Island Designs

I used this app to re-do my size charts which now appear on each product page and on a separate page. The support team was extremely helpful and supportive. I totally recommend this app.

May 26, 2020

Hi - thanks for your great review! We're really glad you like the app and found our support team helpful too.

Sad Shirts

Location South Africa

Lifesaving app for me, this one. Miles better than the one I used beforehand, which was incredibly restrictive. So I would definitely recommend the Size Matters app!

May 15, 2020

Hi - thanks for the great review! Glad you like the app. Don't forget to check out some of the other ones we have available. Good luck with the store.

Zachho

Location India

Amazing super fast support from the team & the representatives are very very co-operative & humble in their approach. Highly recommended app for everyone.

May 14, 2020

Hi there - thanks for your review. I contacted our support team and let them know of your comments - they have now sent you a message to try and resolve this with you. It would be great if you could update your review once it's been resolved! Many thanks

Mlle.L.Boutique

Location France

It was great to find this app, really, this app saves me to put the button of sizes by each product, and that one is very important to be more professional within the e-commerce clothes sector. Thank you so much because I'm not a professional in the coding process and it was easier to do.

May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review - we're delighted you're so happy with the app! Don't forget to check out some of the others we have in the store.

Artemis Design Co.

Minimal formatting features, but we're very happy with this app! Also tested a few paid options, but this one was easy to work with and does the job. Customer service is also very helpful--walked me through making a CSS tweak.

May 7, 2020

Thanks very much for the great review - we've passed your feedback to our support team!

All the best

Norsk Apparel

Initially I has some issues installing the app, however the developers got in contact with me straight away, collaborated with my Shopify account and remedied the issue within minutes. I can't recommend this app highly enough.

Big shout out to Amrinder Singh for all your help!

May 4, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review (just to let you know, we have a support team in case you have any further questions about the app). For this query, I understand they have already emailed you to get the issue resolved.

If everything is fixed to your satisfaction, we'd love you to upgrade your review to reflect that!

Many thanks

Kingston Blackmoor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect little app for doing exactly what it says. Simple changes are a bit limited without delving into code, but the support is excellent and fast!!! And its FREE!!

April 30, 2020

Hi - thanks for your 5 star review of the app! Really appreciate it.

All the best

Nkiti African Casualwear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really simple to use app. Does exactly what it needs to do. Would definitely recommend
Excellent support as well!

April 28, 2020

Hi - thanks for the glowing review!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps. As well as the size guide app, we have one that can help increase customer spend, and one that will help you keep sales even if you have out of stock items.

Deux Beautés

Location Turkey

I used Size Matters App to install various popup size charts to my product pages. Despite the fact that it is for free it is an excellent app and hasslefree once you learn how to install. My thanks are due to Mr. Amringer Sigh for his concern, patience and help. I strongly recommend
Size Charts to everyone.

April 24, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're really delighted it's working so well for you and we've passed your thanks to Amrinder.