ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

GILMA d’Agó

Location Spain

This app is doing its work even if is free. It has a simple interface and use and that is making me be satisfied.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for your review! Glad the app is working well for you.

Kind regards

Zoom Boutique Store

After some issue occurred, and left a negative feedback, they reacted fast to sort out the problem, now everything works fine as before. thanks!

June 19, 2020

Hi there

I understand our support team have been in touch and are working with you to help display the size charts as you would like.

Thank you for taking the time to update your review to reflect the outcome of the issue - really appreciate it.

Jim Athleisure

Great app that's very easy to navigate. The customer support is amazing and they were very helpful with every request! Highly recommend using this app if you want a hassle-free size guide for your store.

June 10, 2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review the app and our support team. It mans a lot! We're glad the app is proving useful to you.

Naava Gifts

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is straight forward to use and does the job well. We have a customized theme so we needed some assistance from the team to ensure it optimized well between desktop and mobile and they were prompt and really helpful. The table we have on the site looks really neat and provides useful information within the product page for the customer.

June 10, 2020

Hi there

Thank you for your lovely review! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store and see if they could also benefit Naava Gifts.

BabyBooom

Very easy to use and veratile.

June 8, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate it. Check out some of our other apps in the store too - they can help capture sales and grow your marketing database.

Best regards

Wild Me

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love the ease and simplicity of this app. For a free version it is hands down the best and easiest to setup. I’m able to create multiple size charts for different products and easily just tag clothing items that I want the chart to appear on. The developers are so helpful and I’m grateful for this app. I’m a small business owner and it’s nice to have quality tools available! Thank you!!

June 9, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving your review, it means a lot!

We're delighted you're so happy with it. Check out some of our other apps - they work really well for fashion businesses and can help with upsell, amongst other things.

Not Going Quietly

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 years

Just had the app loaded on to my site with the swift help of the developers. Looks great and was easy to do. I especially appreciated the support!

June 4, 2020

Hi there

Thank you for the great review! Glad we could help you get the app up and running.

Mimi Island Designs

I used this app to re-do my size charts which now appear on each product page and on a separate page. The support team was extremely helpful and supportive. I totally recommend this app.

May 26, 2020

Hi - thanks for your great review! We're really glad you like the app and found our support team helpful too.

Kind regards

Sad Shirts

Location South Africa

Lifesaving app for me, this one. Miles better than the one I used beforehand, which was incredibly restrictive. So I would definitely recommend the Size Matters app!

May 15, 2020

Hi - thanks for the great review! Glad you like the app. Don't forget to check out some of the other ones we have available. Good luck with the store.

Zachho

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Amazing super fast support from the team & the representatives are very very co-operative & humble in their approach. Highly recommended app for everyone.

May 14, 2020

Hi there - thanks for your review. I contacted our support team and let them know of your comments - they have now sent you a message to try and resolve this with you. It would be great if you could update your review once it's been resolved! Many thanks