Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

The Masked Singer Merchandise Shop

Great app! And it's free. Easy handling and works well. No attempt is made here to make money with small functions. Therefore special praise to the developers.

February 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks so much for singing the app's praises :)

Glad it's working well for you.

MVTHSPORT

greattt app, the support team is amazing, reply message and solve all the issue for you in minutes, i recommend it !!

February 18, 2020

Thanks for your lovely review! Happy that you're finding it of use on your store.

The Back Alley Army Store

Soooo easy to use. Customer support is fantastic. Quick response and help with installation. Only 5* because I cant give 6. Only gripe is on page icon could be dynamic instead of text that gets lost on the page but a great app

February 17, 2020

Thanks for your lovely review! We're delighted the app is working well for you and we're always happy to help.

La Stampa

Really good app and great support. They responded very quickly to everything I asked. I highly recomend it.

January 29, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad you're happy with the app and the support from our team.

All the best

Pryme

Incredible app! Works great for size charts and more! The support is great as well. Would definitely recommend.

January 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your great review! We're really happy the app is working so well for you.

Gym and Me

Great app. Small and minimalist and yet, so helpful. Doing exactly what I need. I needed some help and Louis was so patient, nice and very helpful. Hope you'll add more features in the future. Thank you, guys. Love it!

January 21, 2020

Hi

Thank you for your review - we're really happy you love the app and we've passed your great feedback on to Louis.

All the best

The Fresh Stuff

Outstanding support, clean and easy to use app and the result is so simple it’s perfect. You shouldn’t need a flashy size guide as it just makes things confusing and this does the job perfect... and it’s free.

Highly recommend you download and give it a try as now we can finally move size guides from our help page to dedicated product pages!

January 20, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're delighted it's working so well for you. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store.

Convex Fitness

I was in a little need of help to install it prperly to my custom theme. The support team was there in a second to assist. The app works well now and offers the features I was looking for. Thats great. Thank you.

January 10, 2020

Hi there

Thanks so much for your review! Glad we could help :)

Targui Tribe

Wonderful app, simple and useful, i really liked it.

January 9, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for a lovely review!

EGO USA Clothing

I am just starting to create my website and this app has been so helpful. I couldn't figure out how to add it to my products and the team was so quick to respond and help. Amazing!

January 9, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch and leaving such a glowing review for the app and our support team!

Don't forget to check out some of our other apps - they work really well on clothing stores and can help increase sales in a number of ways.