Size Matters

Size Matters

by Eastside Co

Hassle-free Size Charts

Victor's Surprise

I tried this app to help me add hassle free size charts to my products, but it's not clear as to how to do this, other than add tags that match, well I tried that and still no size chart even though I saved it.. it's nowhere to be found in my store. HUGE hassle.

January 15, 2020

Hi

It looks like you've pasted the code into the wrong place. Easily resolved, however! Please remember we have a support team for exactly these situations, but they can only help you if you contact them first.

They've sent you an email. Just respond to their message and they'll get the size charts sorted for you, hassle free. Once it's sorted, if you could update your review to reflect that, it would be wonderful.

La'Jon Boutique

This App is not easy to operate deleted right away. So many other apps are better for beginners. I do not recommend this one.

January 3, 2020

We're sorry you weren't able to install the app as easily as you were hoping. We've designed it to be as easy as possible to install the app, plus we have a support team who can help if you get stuck and need assistance.

All the best

thehoodieboutique

It's not working how it's supposed to! I have 2 size charts showing up on every product page. It's very frustrating.

October 28, 2019

Hi there! It looks like you inserted the code into your theme twice, hence the size charts showing up twice. However, our support team have emailed you - if you'd like some help, they're ready and waiting so just reply to the email and we'll get the app up and running on your store in no time.

Best

Bijou Bodega

Hassle free my A$$, this is not an easy install, it glitches out constantly, importing tables doesnt work so when you try to manually create a table there is no way to add additional fields. Trash

July 17, 2019

Hi - sorry to hear you've not had a good experience with the app. We normally have exceptionally good feedback about Size Matters so we'd like the opportunity to explore further. We have a support team who can assist - they've sent you an email; if you liaise with them they'll be able to get it up and running for you no problem and ensure it is hassle free!

Best

YouMayWear

Fuckin app asfaghwrsthadfgadfgsdhshdhdhshsfhgsfhgsfgsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshgfghfhfhgfbn

July 12, 2019

Hi

As a business that prides itself on excellent customer service, we find reviews like yours extremely frustrating. It's unhelpful, and doesn't give us an opportunity to rectify any issue you may be having. Review ratings are important to us and leaving a one star review that consists of swearing isn't very constructive. We've checked our systems and can't see any record that you've contacted our support team. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

MITESTORE - MAKE SHOPPING EASY

It does not work at all in the default theme of "Debut". Would you please tell me why? I think you should give us an option to choose which product to insert your code!

June 18, 2019

Hi - our support team have contacted you - please respond to their message so they can solve your issue to get this one star review turned into a five star!

Kokani Swimwear

Followed all the instructions and it still wont appear on my site. It also start causing the other apps to glitch

April 3, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for writing a review - I'm really sorry you've not been able to successfully install the app. Our support team have sent you a message with further instructions to help you get it up and running; however if you prefer, we can install it on your behalf if you grant us access to your store.

Tastitch

couldnt install reached out to support no answer yetcouldnt install reached out to support no answer yet. wont install

March 18, 2019

Hi, I'm sorry you had issues installing our app. Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (UK time). As your request came in outside of these hours we weren't able to respond immediately, but one of our team will be in touch to help you get set up today.

Jungle Jitsu

It would be a good app if it worked, but I tested out on the Debut theme (auto-installation) and could not get it to show on the site. I also checked the code, which had been auto-installed correctly.

ShapeSquade

I DONT LIKE IT, ITS NOT FRIENDLY AND MAKE THE PROCESS SLOW . IT WAS BETTER BEFORE THE ACTUALIZATION.

Previous 1 3 4