ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with unlimited size charts and size guides

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Eleutheromania

Location New Zealand

Spammed me with emails after I removed it from the store. Never been spammed so much by emails......

April 23, 2019

We're really sorry you felt our emails were spammy, that isn't our intention of course. We always follow up with a merchant if they uninstall an app so we can learn if there's anything we, or the app, could do better in future. We'll review our emails based on your feedback.

All the best

Eastside Co

Tshirts101

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wish they gave better instructions on how to install it eg where to place the code and how to get the size chart to load for different styles

The Evrything Store

It works.. but it slows down my page load speed. product.js from size matters (reported by pagespeed insights) is the culprit.

Baby Envy Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's Free, but this app ultimately wants you to purchase the installation help for $12. The app conveniently links you to the "cart.liquid" page to add the code to your product page, however you cannot add the size chart to this section because it will not show up. I believe the developers purposefully did that which is a shame. In order to get assistance, you have to pay $12 each time. ..... Also, you are unable to customize the "look" of the size chart. You can only edit the fields with information.

By Dy

Location South Korea
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I am not sure why it's not working with my homepage.

Also, I found putting the data in really annoying and difficult. Wish I can just copy and paste numbers over the table that is made within the app.

Am Pm Medical Scrubs

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Thank you for the help support team. This app is easier to work with than I previously thought. I am glad I paid the 12$ fee for help with installation. I look forward to putting the finishing touches on my size guide. It will definitely give my store a professional feel.