ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 19, 2022

It's easy to use to I can't see the pop up link I added anymore :( But I really like the app. It's strange to need more characters lol

MEDU
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
Elysium Apps replied August 23, 2022

Hi - thanks for the review. We've asked our support team to contact you regarding your comment around not being able to see the pop up link so they can help resolve it.

Edited February 17, 2022

The app seemed useful but when trying to set it up I ran into issues. Customer service was contacted but they never followed up with my request and provided absolutely no assistance. Shortly after leaving this review I was contacted by customer support. The service provided at that time was top notch. They were communicative and went above and beyond what was expected. Based on this I am updating my review to 4 stars from 2. The only reason it is not 5 is the fact that I had to leave the review in the first place.

Bug Out
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Elysium Apps replied February 22, 2022

Thanks for your review, we're glad you're finding the app useful and are pleased with the service of our customer support team.

As shown in the screenshot emailed to you, our technical support team did respond to your message on the same day you sent it. Our system shows the message was sent and read but as you did not receive this there must've been a technical issue. We apologise for this and have taken steps to make sure it doesn't happen in future :)

Kind Regards,

February 1, 2022

Pretty good. Just miss the feature to add pictures...
Otherwise works fine and it works for my theme.

NewTimesVintage
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 1, 2021

Je ne parviens pas à personnaliser le bouton intitulé "Size Guide". J'aimerais le traduire en français tout d'abord, pour que mes clients comprennent... et puis si je pouvais réellement choisir sa taille, sa couleur, son emplacement, ce serait bien mieux... pouvez-vous m'aider ?
Cordialement,
Rodolphe QUEMENER
SAS AROD

Vêtements AROD
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
Elysium Apps replied December 1, 2021

salut

Merci de m'avoir contacté.

J'ai demandé à notre équipe d'assistance de répondre à votre message.

Pour toute question future, veuillez envoyer un courriel à support@eastsideco.com

Bien à vous

May 26, 2021

L'app funzionava perfettamente fin quando non ho cambiato tema e non riesco più a farla funzionare, non capisco il perchè sto avendo questo problema.

BiQueen moda mare
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 days
Elysium Apps replied May 26, 2021

Il nostro team di supporto ti contatterà. Saranno in grado di risolvere questo problema.

Grazie!

February 23, 2021

tried it and its a good app. But how can I place the chart to the top of my page since I have long page. The default is the chart was placed into the midle of the page so need to scroll down to find the chart. Pls advice. Thanks.

Sprytrend
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
Elysium Apps replied February 24, 2021

Hi - thanks for your review.

Our support team have seen your question and will be in touch shortly with a resolution!

September 25, 2020

It is easy to use this App,however It is not fully compatible with the theme in my store(my theme use product-template.liquid).

Mamagogogo
China
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Elysium Apps replied September 28, 2020

Hi

Thanks for your review - I've spoken with our support team and it looks like the app should be compatible with your theme. They'll send you a message shortly to get this sorted for you.

Best

Edited May 14, 2020

Get this App. Period. Great Customer Support. Simple to create a well laid out & easy to read chart. Special Thanks to Amrinder who answered my questions by return email quickly and basically set up the app on my site. What would have taken me a week he did in minutes. Can't Thank him enough. bikinibeachshop-bangkok

Bikinibeachshop-Bangkok
Thailand
Time spent using app: 12 days
Elysium Apps replied May 14, 2020

Hi - thanks so much for your great review! We're glad you're happy with the app and it's working so well on your store.

April 21, 2020

It is very easy to install and very helpful indeed. However i would like to had the choice to place the link wherever i would desire. Thank you!

goodstock-gr
Greece
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Elysium Apps replied April 22, 2020

Thanks for the review and for the feedback. We'll add your comments to our app review, when we discuss app enhancements and new functionality.

Edited February 11, 2020

This app allows many size charts to be used and linked to the right products, a must for selling apparel and/or footwear. So simple to use and so efficient. Would be good if it also allowed an image to be added to each size chart to show how measurements are taken.
A great app.

Twin Rivers Workwear & Uniforms
Time spent using app: 24 days
Elysium Apps replied February 11, 2020

Many thanks for your review! We've noted your feedback as part of our ongoing app development work and will consider it as part of future versions.