ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide , 581 reviews

4.7
November 5, 2019

Its really the best free option. You can have multiple charts but you can't change language. For me is Spanish site but still says: size guide

Guapa.com.pa
Panama
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Elysium Apps replied November 6, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for your review! Our support team has now been in touch to advise how you can change the wording. :)

October 29, 2019

I like the app but i would like to see international conversion chart templates for shoes, tops , pants and such. I bet everyone else would too and your ratings and following would sky rocket. The other apps dont have this feature and I would love to see it here.

Stonecrowe Trading Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Elysium Apps replied October 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We've passed your recommendations to our apps team.

September 1, 2019

This app was fine at first. But after making two size charts I wasn't able to create any more. I want to download again but I'm worried I'll just encounter the same issue.

Read-Fish-Blew-Fish
Time spent using app: 16 days
Elysium Apps replied September 3, 2019

Hi there - sorry you're having this issue. Our support team have emailed you to correct the problem - please could you respond to them and they'll have it fixed in no time!

August 22, 2019

The app is a little bit vague on how to install and use it. But the support team is great! So in the end you'll get the hoper-for result.

KingStyle
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
Elysium Apps replied August 22, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review - sorry you found the installation instructions a bit vague. We'll review and see if we can make them clearer.

June 7, 2019

Does all the necessary functions and it filters per type of product! COOL!
Easy to add the code, and maybe just need a simplers way for those who don't wanna try code edition! :D

FOSTTER SHOP
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Elysium Apps replied June 7, 2019

Thanks for your positive review of Size Matters! We've tried to make it as easy as possible to add the code, and for those who want to avoid code completely we do have our friendly support team here to assist.

February 11, 2019

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

towndust
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Elysium Apps replied March 18, 2019

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks! Appreciate your review of the app :)

Edited November 27, 2018

I've been using this app for my size charts that are only on specific products and it does just that. With a simple tag in your product the size chart will link hassle free. Easy to use and straight to the point. However I did experience some troubles when installing it as I use the Shoptimized theme so an automatic install where you could choose the placements etc didn't work and I had to manually install it. Lucky with my knowledge of coding which is very basic I managed to install it right in the exact place needed. I would recommend that having a name in the first row eg Size that under that you should be able to to possible split the cell so you can have different measurements such as CM and INCHES with a clear space between them rather than adding separate cells or having to use a "/" to separate the two. Other than that, Great work!

We Are Ladys
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 19, 2018

It's not too flexible to customize, but it is suffice for me to display size chart and works fine displaying it in mobile device.

Lidiasina
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 16, 2018

Wow some., its very supper app to install shopify, user friendly loved it easy to install and display is nice

Austrozone
India
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Edited October 7, 2018

Cool app. Set up instructions were a bit off but I managed to set it up. Very useful. I suspect it's making my site slow though. Developers should please work on that.

Preymani