ESC ‑ Size Charts & Size Guide

Reduce return rates with size charts and size guides for FREE

Price: Free

size guide / sizing chart creator and editor in the app

Sattvá

Location Singapore

The app is great, but what I loved more is Amrinder's quick response. Thank you for the support. Really appreciate.

June 20, 2022

Thanks so much for the great feedback for the app and Amrinder!

Freya G.

Location Pakistan

Just what I needed - very easy to use with super responsive customer support if you have any questions or need assistance.

June 16, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad the app is working well for your store!

shoppinggroove

Location Australia

Simple enough to use. However, what I like the most is the excellent customer support. They reply within a day. They offer to check and fix your set up. And they made a change to the look and placement of the chart link that looked so much better than my attempt. Made my life easier. Highly recommend.

June 15, 2022

Thanks so much for the positive review!

Best regards

OCCHIO.CC

We are a new cycling clothing wholesaler and were recommended this app by one of our accounts so that they could import product information from our site, and gain size guides specific to our products. Under pressure to get our new website live, we wrote to the developers for help with usage that was tailored to our needs. The response was quick, extremely helpful, and the developers went the extra mile to make us happy. Highly recommended! Many thanks Eastside Co.

May 30, 2022

Thanks for the 5 star review and the kind words! Very happy to be able to help. Best of luck with the new business, and do get in touch if we can help you with any design, development or marketing support.

ComfyPet

Location Australia

I recently installed this app but was having trouble setting it up to reflect on my store. I reached out to the support team and they were super helpful! I gave them access and they completely fixed the code and correctly implemented the app. Thank you, ESC Team!!

May 11, 2022

No problem! Happy to help, and we're glad the app is working well for you

ATALIE

Great app - easy to use and install into your Shopify store. A great starter size chart for newer stores.

May 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We're happy that you're finding the app of use.

Century Agave LLC

Great app and customer service, needed the size chart to be placed in a very specific location and Amrinder helped me very quickly and was available until it was fixed.

May 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the positive review. Glad to hear the app is all set up for you and our support team was able to help.

plussizey

i used this app and help me really and make me add any chart size I want i used this app and help me really and make me add any chart size I want

April 20, 2022

Hi - thanks for your review, and we're glad the app is helping improve your Shopify store.

EVERYDAY WEARS

This app was easy to download and use. I like the fact that a size chart was placed below every item in my store. Hopefully it will increase sales!

March 30, 2022

Thanks for your review - we hope the app helps boost your sales! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps that can also help increase revenue.

90MNTS

Very good usability! Very easy to apply. It does what it should. Thank you for fast Chat for helping.

March 21, 2022

Thanks very much for the review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48