Size Chart ‑ Clothes Fit Guide

Size Chart ‑ Clothes Fit Guide

by Sweet Ecom

Smartest way to show sizing charts & up your conversions game

DAUN & Co.

is there any way i can show as tabs instead popup size chart? thanks.

CREAG

Oddly enough getting the right app for a size chart for our store was a challenge. Then we stumbled upon Size Chart. Simple to set up compared to the others and it works like a charm.

Neo Family

Very simple and efficient, the set up is quick yo do. They answer quickly to every question

Sun Styles

amazing app it works so good. really what i needed after not knowing how to add a sizing chart on my, i enjoyed the convenience

PickurFashion

this app should be bought by shopify and made freely available ,if u own a fashion store then this app is tailored made for u

Boogie Down Apparel

Check out My website BoogieDownApparel.com First day and it has helped me clear up my product page so much. This is exactly what I was looking for to provide a better experience on my website. Thank You Soo Much.

AUTHENTECHS

great customer service, great app, email them if you have any trouble. thank you so much. great customer service, great app, email them if you have any trouble. thank you so much.

KSheets

I have it installed on my first site and now installed it on the second. Same reasons, beats the competitors for saving time and steps during install.

Seekers.world

First class easily readable, easily installable app. Price is right too! I needed a size chart for my tshirts, tank tops and hoodies and this one looked perfect in the right side bar as a pop out.

Long Lost Tees

Intuitive. Easy to use. Much less complicated than other similar apps for Shopify stores. So far so good.

Previous 1