SizeType

SizeType

by atsmicro

Show your size with layout and arrow

Unlabelled Store

Working like a charm, I had an issue but after reporting the issue, I received an email and the issue was solved in less than 48h

URBANISM WEAR

Support very bad. Replied to me after 1 week. In the premium plan they promise that they will do it customize for the client. As a result, do not fulfill their promises. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP. Do not waste time and money

Advancentral

i will comeback here and give a 5 stars reviews if it will work on venture theme and will have live chat support.

Womenparadise7

Awful Support Never replied to me while i need help to reinstall the app because it's bugged

Menderleather

It's awesome, but I still have few queries.

Rory Lux Apparel

I really prefer this app over a normal size chart. Thanks so much for the good customer service as well. I recommend this app.

Sachastyles

I have been on Shopify for about two years now. And one of the biggest draws back is the size and a great size chart app. This matter is so serious I have two size charts in my shop.

I was in a desperate situation to where I was contemplating designing my own size chart app. So When I came across this little app I was excited and skeptical at the same time.

I'm so glad I get in on the bottom of this App. It's in its infancy now, but there are new upgrades and updates all the time.

I have faith in it, I believe in it and I want it to work so bad, I emailed the developers until I'm blue in the face! I fight with them and talk itsh to them all the time. I'm surprised they didn't block my email and block me from using their app like some other apps developers have done when I show my discontentment with their app.

If you are selling apparels you need this app. And you need to get in now before it goes up to $20 per month!

Amity Bella

Size type support team is so helpful and supportive to their customers a lot.

Smdrive

This is the only way to your sizing. The support is perfect, they adjusted the position on the same day i requested it.

Thanks Again

Ukie Style

Big Thank You to Dr. Kyutae Lim for launching this great app!
It's my most valuable and appreciated app so far.
You need to invest some time into measuring your items and filling the charts, but the results are well worth it!
The developers are also super responsive to messages and requests.
5-Star Plus!