SkillSuite Online Courses

Build + Sell Interactive Online Training Courses

From $49/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AVANT Basics

I use this app to train my employees. It is user friendly and has great customer support. I would recommend this app.

Bella Lash Extensions

We use Skill Suite for continuing education for our eyelash clients and students. It plugged in nicely with our Shopify store and has really helped us grow our membership base!

Cheeky Lime

we got this app to do a photography course for our customers. It was fast to create them and nothing broke while doing so. They did a good job with this!

Life Out The Door

Does what it's supposed to. It's easier that other course creator apps I've used in the past as well.

mendathletics

Skill suite helped me get our new workout content to our customers quick and easy. glad I found this.

Tactical Broz

It's working great for me and my customers. I've built 3 courses already. Super fast. No complaints so far.

Stoke Detail Products

They did a great job with this software. I was hesitant cause there were no reviews, but honestly I'm already recommending this app to others that need to train customers or employees. Try it out.

Golden Pickleball

Hands down the best LMS I've ever used. So easy. So intuitive. And great features to make sure our customers learn exactly how we want them too. Great support as well.