Skip Cart

Skip Cart

by Simplify Apps

Faster Checkouts to Reduce Abandoned Carts & Increase Sales

The Microbrand Store

Seems to work perfectly for the standard Shopify Supply theme if your cart is set up as a page. If your cart is a modal or drawer then you can no longer get to the cart by clicking on the cart icon/button, so you would need to go to your cart settings to change that.

Godsofmankind

Works great, super easy to install. Keep up the great work !

Boleh Boleh

It is working fine on desktop but suddenly it has stopped working on mobile. Trying to figure out the issue.

Multilingualbooks

a pretty good app would def recommend for a try!

The Managers Journal

This is the worst app purely because of the lack of support. I downloaded it because it was the exact solution I was looking for; however, it did not work. That was not necessarily the issue. I reached out to their support twice over a week ago and have not heard anything back. This app did not work and they didn't respond at all to help alleviate the issue. I do not recommend.

Hypnobirthing Online

Great app, skips the cart perfectly, has driven up my sales, would highly recommend!

Tapelli

I love this app! This app works seamlessly with my theme and perfectly skips the cart.

Electricbicycleusa

Great app. Simple to install and does exactly what it says it does. Thank you!

Gabes Treats

Great app and simple to use, a must have.

Giraffecollection

Works great! Awesome app and we will definitely be interested if it improves conversion.

Previous 1 3 4