Skip Cart Sticky Add to Cart

Skip Cart Sticky Add to Cart

by Simplify Apps

Sticky Cart-Add to Cart Button-Currency-Discounted Upsell+MORE

The Helix Store

I just downloaded the app so I'm not sure if I can give it a review just yet. I will give an honest review once I tried it fully.

Manoos

I use this app on all my shopify stores. easy to install and easy to work with. love it .

7PointHolders

really useful app, help with customer convertion alot, i use it in all my stores and would recommend to anyone selling

DooDogg

wow its so great i hope it will be a good for me and to my friends
sp i will use this app forever?maybe

SpotlessBunny

I loved the free plan the customization is really good 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Beard Zone

I hope that it will work on my store and I can start increasing my sales. I left this review because is asked to

Play Pro

very good app is very very good good amazin i like it every dropshipper will use to incrase sels on line

Balance Crate

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes hyes yes yes yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

GeminiPods

Really good application. Highly recommended. Very user-friendly and effective. Thank you so much!!!!

Area 51

Too many pop ups in your app & a little bit confusing at first to set up because everything looks the same.lm;

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11