Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

by Simplify Apps

Skip To Checkout,Upsell,Buy Now,Sticky Cart,Animate Buy Button

USA Shop

I REALLY LIKE BECAUSE IS MORE EFICIENT AND MORE SIMPLE TO MY CUSTOMERS TO MAKE THE PURCHASE, I LOVE IT

HappieHoodie

Increases conversion rates immensely! Thank you so much. This is a much need app. Less clicking for the customer and more conversions! A legitimate hack more people need to know about. I heard about the app from someone on Instagram and now it's a must for me.

Malo Alto

SO AMAZING AND EASY TO USE. BOOST THOSE CONVERSIONS BABY!!! Seriously though. You should definitely get this app.

Teamon Malaysia

i love this app. Easy to install and its works for my website. i love the On/Off system. Easy to use and it give option to choose. I will use these apps for all my website. Good job!

Inland PPE

The company doesn't seem to care about customers. I asked 5 separate questions in an email. Two days later, got an half line response saying answer to all of my questions is no. I wonder if they read my questions at all or they understand english as at least one question can't be answered by yes/no response. as everyone can see from their responses here, the company is a bit passive aggressive. Claiming "Our support is open 24/7, it’s free and fast", two days to respond to my 100+ words email with half a line doesn't support that statement at all.

Health & Trend Store

i used this app to work much better. i like this aplication because skip the chaque out, and go fast to pay.

Ava William

Makes your website extremely slow. The script that they add is 300KB. Page load speed from 1 sec -> 3+ sec. I uninstalled the app this pesky script is still on the site. Stay away.

July 11, 2020

1. I'm surprised within the 5 minutes you literally had our app installed, you were able to test the features of our app, test your site speed, and leave a review (which requires the app to be installed), very dubious, it's almost like you installed our app just for those 5 minutes to leave a negative review. 2. Having had 1000's of customers not one has left a negative review because of speed. 3. Our app loads after your website is loaded so it won't slow it down. 4. Our script is delivered from Amazons Content Delivery Network, you can't get any faster than this. 5. I tested your website, it has a grade D ranking for load time. I then tested our Skip Cart development store (which is filled with products, pictures, details) and enabled all the Skip Cart features, and we have a grade B for loading. So your store is slower at loading without our app than our store is with our app and all its features enabled!

TECH-DyNASTY

ottima app. ti permette di saltare la fase dell'aggiunta al carrello passando direttamente alla fase di acquisto.

priti.ro

Very nice!! .

Enlightened Design 102

Great experience so far! I was able to configure most of the settings myself. Will have to work on the upsell customization...Then we'll see how it goes....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13