Skip Cart

Skip To Checkout,Upsell,Buy Now,Sticky Add to Cart,Buy Button

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

priti.ro

Very nice!! .

Enlightened Design 102

Great experience so far! I was able to configure most of the settings myself. Will have to work on the upsell customization...Then we'll see how it goes....

Huyler's Cartoonist

Installing the app was easy it worked right away. Loving the upsell feature seems very powerful. Will keep A++

Sagebrush Poultry Store

Straight forward and does exactly what it says. Go directly to checkout, get more sales, and customize your add to cart button. Thank you.

Licorice Pizza Store

great app it converts your vistors by going directly to the checkout page, making it easier for customers to purchase every product on your store

Canal Villere Store

Awesome app! It works perfectly. I enjoyed using this app because my store theme doesn't have buy now button. It replaced my add to cart into buy now button. Thank you!

Manning's Cafeteria

you are amazing !! your app is very helpful and hope our sells' incrase will be faster then expected !! :)

Fisher Foodss

I am fascinated with this application, super easy to use it and the view is great in my store, very friendly with the customer service.

Superior Appraisal

Excellent app, truly a one click and done. I am in love with this app. Thank you so much. Would give this 10 stars if I could.

Kohl's Food Stores

this app is just the best, I always use in my store cus, at least, here in my country, the conversion rate is growing up !