Skip Cart

Skip To Checkout,Upsell,Buy Now,Sticky Add to Cart,Buy Button

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Viervoeter-Liefde.nl

I had skip cart installed and it worked perfectly. Now it doesnt show my customized ATC button on my webshop. Any idea why this is?

August 28, 2019

I see your problem has been resolved, please consider updating your review. Wishing you all the best with your Shopify Store and sales! :)

All foru2

Super app I could not operate my store without it.The cart is so convincing.I mean they have it on all my products. Thanks you Sticky Cart.In the future I'll being some of my friends to join.

MagicStoreSales

GOOD, I HOPE IT WILL WORK FINE. I LIKE IT, I APPRECIATE. IT REALLY LOOKS FINE. I HOPE IT WILL REALLY WORK FINE

E-Novidade

very good! aparanta ser um bom app.. ainda estou testando.. algumas funções ainda nao consegui colocar pra funcionar..

SURPRISEJACK.@

i want to see if this app will help on cashing more costumers on there check out hope to see good feed back or will have to cancel. I strongly hope that it will work i will keep my eye very well open on this matter thank you.

The Helix Store

I just downloaded the app so I'm not sure if I can give it a review just yet. I will give an honest review once I tried it fully.

Manoos

I use this app on all my shopify stores. easy to install and easy to work with. love it .

7PointHolders

really useful app, help with customer convertion alot, i use it in all my stores and would recommend to anyone selling

DooDogg

wow its so great i hope it will be a good for me and to my friends
sp i will use this app forever?maybe

SpotlessBunny

I loved the free plan the customization is really good 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111