Skip Cart | 100+ Features AIO

Skip Cart | 100+ Features AIO

by Simplify Apps

Currency|Sales Pop Animator|Sticky Cart Checkout|Upsell & more

Maison Baum

The app doesn't work with PRESTIGE theme. It killed our whole site - all the links stopped working and we had to hire an agency that looked for 4 hours to find the mistake in the liquid file.

Support did NOT react.

If anyone has the same problem. Removing this line in admin/themes/77220642951?key=layout/theme.liquid&line=131 solved the issue.

{% include 'simplifyapps-skipcart-snippet' %}

STAY AWAY

extremehairregrowth

they will be after your life to give them review.Let us use the app first then we can decide if its good or not.will update the review if app is really useful

poolpartypong

I installed the app and it is just not working. I think it is a good idea but i cannot try and tell you.

June 11, 2019

Our app is highly compatible with the majority of themes. However a minority of themes the add to cart button isn't clearly identifiable in the source code for our app to attach to properly. If you had contacted our support email, we would have been able to fix this easily for you. Regardless, thank you for the review, and we wish you the best with your Shopify store and sales! :)

The Managers Journal

This is the worst app purely because of the lack of support. I downloaded it because it was the exact solution I was looking for; however, it did not work. That was not necessarily the issue. I reached out to their support twice over a week ago and have not heard anything back. This app did not work and they didn't respond at all to help alleviate the issue. I do not recommend.

May 23, 2019

Our support is open 24/7, it’s free and fast, and we work closely with all our merchants so skip cart works on their theme and add to cart button perfectly. Not sure what went wrong here, but we apologise for this, and wish you all the success with your Shopify store and sales! :)

Matchfit Conditioning Limited

This app has stopped working, whenever you click to open the app in your shopify store it crashes?

May 23, 2019

This bug of the app settings page has been quashed long ago now. Also our new skip cart has more features including discounted upsell and cart popup. Wishing you the best success with your store and sales! :)