Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

by Simplify Apps

Skip To Checkout,Upsell,Buy Now,Sticky Cart,Animate Buy Button

Inland PPE

The company doesn't seem to care about customers. I asked 5 separate questions in an email. Two days later, got an half line response saying answer to all of my questions is no. I wonder if they read my questions at all or they understand english as at least one question can't be answered by yes/no response. as everyone can see from their responses here, the company is a bit passive aggressive. Claiming "Our support is open 24/7, it’s free and fast", two days to respond to my 100+ words email with half a line doesn't support that statement at all.

Ava William

Makes your website extremely slow. The script that they add is 300KB. Page load speed from 1 sec -> 3+ sec. I uninstalled the app this pesky script is still on the site. Stay away.

July 11, 2020

1. I'm surprised within the 5 minutes you literally had our app installed, you were able to test the features of our app, test your site speed, and leave a review (which requires the app to be installed), very dubious, it's almost like you installed our app just for those 5 minutes to leave a negative review. 2. Having had 1000's of customers not one has left a negative review because of speed. 3. Our app loads after your website is loaded so it won't slow it down. 4. Our script is delivered from Amazons Content Delivery Network, you can't get any faster than this. 5. I tested your website, it has a grade D ranking for load time. I then tested our Skip Cart development store (which is filled with products, pictures, details) and enabled all the Skip Cart features, and we have a grade B for loading. So your store is slower at loading without our app than our store is with our app and all its features enabled!

Maison Baum

The app doesn't work with PRESTIGE theme. It killed our whole site - all the links stopped working and we had to hire an agency that looked for 4 hours to find the mistake in the liquid file.

Support did NOT react.

If anyone has the same problem. Removing this line in admin/themes/77220642951?key=layout/theme.liquid&line=131 solved the issue.

{% include 'simplifyapps-skipcart-snippet' %}

STAY AWAY

extremehairregrowth

they will be after your life to give them review.Let us use the app first then we can decide if its good or not.will update the review if app is really useful

poolpartypong

I installed the app and it is just not working. I think it is a good idea but i cannot try and tell you.

June 11, 2019

Our app is highly compatible with the majority of themes. However a minority of themes the add to cart button isn't clearly identifiable in the source code for our app to attach to properly. If you had contacted our support email, we would have been able to fix this easily for you. Regardless, thank you for the review, and we wish you the best with your Shopify store and sales! :)

The Managers Journal

This is the worst app purely because of the lack of support. I downloaded it because it was the exact solution I was looking for; however, it did not work. That was not necessarily the issue. I reached out to their support twice over a week ago and have not heard anything back. This app did not work and they didn't respond at all to help alleviate the issue. I do not recommend.

May 23, 2019

Our support is open 24/7, it’s free and fast, and we work closely with all our merchants so skip cart works on their theme and add to cart button perfectly. Not sure what went wrong here, but we apologise for this, and wish you all the success with your Shopify store and sales! :)

Matchfit Conditioning Limited

This app has stopped working, whenever you click to open the app in your shopify store it crashes?

May 23, 2019

This bug of the app settings page has been quashed long ago now. Also our new skip cart has more features including discounted upsell and cart popup. Wishing you the best success with your store and sales! :)