Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

by Simplify Apps

Skip To Checkout,Upsell,Buy Now,Sticky Cart,Animate Buy Button

TECH-DyNASTY

ottima app. ti permette di saltare la fase dell'aggiunta al carrello passando direttamente alla fase di acquisto.

CountCart

I installed this app but It doesn't show ATC button on my products. Any Idea how to fix it? OR why is it so? Please resolve this issue and revert me back on my email if resolved.

Area 51

Too many pop ups in your app & a little bit confusing at first to set up because everything looks the same.lm;

Wow Smile

This app is really handy. It helps a lot with the conversion rate by excluding the cart and redirect directly to checkout.

OpenShop online

estuvo bien no tuve inconvenientes me ayudo mucho a la hora de realizar los add to car es una aplicacion que se puede recomendar

24Phone Case Shop

six pack colombia

Voy a probarlo pero he visto que es una herramienta muy dinamica. En la medida que me presente resultados les cuento

June 4, 2019

Thank you for the review, we wish you the best with your Shopify store and sales! :)

Tienda especializada en Audio Inalambrico y Art para el Hogar

The app is good and very easy to use. Support is excellent. They helped me with some problems in my theme. Unfortunately it is not exactly what I was looking for.

May 24, 2019

The Microbrand Store

Seems to work perfectly for the standard Shopify Supply theme if your cart is set up as a page. If your cart is a modal or drawer then you can no longer get to the cart by clicking on the cart icon/button, so you would need to go to your cart settings to change that.

May 23, 2019

Since our new release with Discounted Upsell & cart popup, this step is no longer required. Thanks for sharing, and we wish you the best success with your Shopify store and sales! :)