Skip Cart | 100+ Features AIO

Skip Cart | 100+ Features AIO

by Simplify Apps

Currency|Sales Pop Animator|Sticky Cart Checkout|Upsell & more

Evening Star Dance & Street Boots

Said exactly what is was going to do. Plenty of ways to enhance your store. Easy to navigate the settings and lots of instructions.

Noble & Wulff

i like the social proof popups and skipping the cart for my customers my conversion rate has gone up since using them

AllMyOwn

Really good app! Easy to install and use.

Enlightened Design 102

Great experience so far! I was able to configure most of the settings myself. Will have to work on the upsell customization...Then we'll see how it goes....

Lake Uniforms

works better than i thought i like the many features like cart popup and many popups will keep i think

Diana Kane & CO

Improves my store and makes it look more professionel, my customers are more likely to have fun shopping with easier methods to purchase my products.

Treehouse Ficus

This app works great, other apps I tried had some issues. I like the fact that setup requires no coding.

MaysKloset

This app is excellent. So many features and ways to customize your store. I think this will definitely help increase our conversions.

Huyler's Cartoonist

Installing the app was easy it worked right away. Loving the upsell feature seems very powerful. Will keep A++

Sagebrush Poultry Store

Straight forward and does exactly what it says. Go directly to checkout, get more sales, and customize your add to cart button. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12