Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

by Simplify Apps

Skip To Checkout,Upsell,Buy Now,Sticky Cart,Animate Buy Button

HappieHoodie

Increases conversion rates immensely! Thank you so much. This is a much need app. Less clicking for the customer and more conversions! A legitimate hack more people need to know about. I heard about the app from someone on Instagram and now it's a must for me.

Malo Alto

SO AMAZING AND EASY TO USE. BOOST THOSE CONVERSIONS BABY!!! Seriously though. You should definitely get this app.

Teamon Malaysia

i love this app. Easy to install and its works for my website. i love the On/Off system. Easy to use and it give option to choose. I will use these apps for all my website. Good job!

Health & Trend Store

i used this app to work much better. i like this aplication because skip the chaque out, and go fast to pay.

priti.ro

Very nice!! .

Enlightened Design 102

Great experience so far! I was able to configure most of the settings myself. Will have to work on the upsell customization...Then we'll see how it goes....

Huyler's Cartoonist

Installing the app was easy it worked right away. Loving the upsell feature seems very powerful. Will keep A++

Sagebrush Poultry Store

Straight forward and does exactly what it says. Go directly to checkout, get more sales, and customize your add to cart button. Thank you.

Licorice Pizza Store

great app it converts your vistors by going directly to the checkout page, making it easier for customers to purchase every product on your store

Canal Villere Store

Awesome app! It works perfectly. I enjoyed using this app because my store theme doesn't have buy now button. It replaced my add to cart into buy now button. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10