Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

by Simplify Apps

Skip To Checkout,Upsell,Buy Now,Sticky Cart,Animate Buy Button

DK-Hilvana

very good and does what it says. Very cool app that makes use of modern styling css. The creator has been a seller aswell, you can tell!

Arsalane Paris- Premium Natural Skincare Products

j'ai utilisé le tools , efficace et pratique. simple utilisation.
le paramétrage se fait d'une façon intuitive

Hustic.Co

Good Good Free is Good, Good Good Free is Good, Good Good Free is Good, Good Good Free is Good, Good Good Free is Good, Good Good Free is Good

Le Angelique Hair Tools

Everything I was looking for in just a couple clicks! This app helped me easily add the skip to checkout functionality I needed without complicated steps. Super useful to add to cart, upsell and skip to checkout in a logical sequence. With some customization, I styled the My Cart pop up to work flawlessly with my store. I like that the app used some of my existing styling and allows for almost full customization. Suggestions:
1) Does slow down load time unfortunately - hopefully this can be fixed.
2) If customers could apply coupon codes to the my cart pop up, or have suggested coupon codes that can be applied, THIS APP WOULD BE PERFECT All in all great job

Chaos 25

HaloMatic

thank you super easy i was trying to find all kinds of ways to input code and hide my buton but this help out so much

KSheets

Install was seamless. Tweaking was completed in less than 20 minutes. Previews at bottom of page helped with instant tweaking. I don't know if you could improve on this model. Highly recommended.

CaninCat | Bien-Etre et Soins pour chien et chats jouets accessoires gamelle anti puces harnais laisse collier coussin poils

Super complete, beaucoup d'options , option gratuite pour tater un peu, meilleur que j'ai tester pour le moment

Blossom & Basil

This makes it so simple and easy to direct the customer right to checkout when they click "add to cart". However, I wish it did this a little faster. It took a few seconds to load the "put in your information" page.

Cheesmile

deze app is een echte aanrader. gebruik hem nu eventjes en doet echt wat hij moet doen, in het begin beetje uitvogelen hoe alles werkt maar als je dat weet wil je niet meer zonder

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12