Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

Skip Cart w/Sticky Add To Cart

by Simplify Apps

Skip To Checkout,Upsell,Buy Now,Sticky Cart,Animate Buy Button

KSheets

Install was seamless. Tweaking was completed in less than 20 minutes. Previews at bottom of page helped with instant tweaking. I don't know if you could improve on this model. Highly recommended.

CaninCat | Bien-Etre et Soins pour chien et chats jouets accessoires gamelle anti puces harnais laisse collier coussin poils

Super complete, beaucoup d'options , option gratuite pour tater un peu, meilleur que j'ai tester pour le moment

Blossom & Basil

This makes it so simple and easy to direct the customer right to checkout when they click "add to cart". However, I wish it did this a little faster. It took a few seconds to load the "put in your information" page.

Cheesmile

deze app is een echte aanrader. gebruik hem nu eventjes en doet echt wat hij moet doen, in het begin beetje uitvogelen hoe alles werkt maar als je dat weet wil je niet meer zonder

VisorVanity

Does what it should! Simple enough to use & very straightforward. I like that it's a free app. Thanks!

Tactical TR

good app I like it, easy to use free plan available this guys make the life simple because the customer always stay in the cart

USA Shop

I REALLY LIKE BECAUSE IS MORE EFICIENT AND MORE SIMPLE TO MY CUSTOMERS TO MAKE THE PURCHASE, I LOVE IT

HappieHoodie

Increases conversion rates immensely! Thank you so much. This is a much need app. Less clicking for the customer and more conversions! A legitimate hack more people need to know about. I heard about the app from someone on Instagram and now it's a must for me.

Malo Alto

SO AMAZING AND EASY TO USE. BOOST THOSE CONVERSIONS BABY!!! Seriously though. You should definitely get this app.

Teamon Malaysia

i love this app. Easy to install and its works for my website. i love the On/Off system. Easy to use and it give option to choose. I will use these apps for all my website. Good job!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11