Skip To Checkout

Skip To Checkout

by Koala Apps

Fast Checkout, Skip Cart & Buy Now App, Custom Checkout Button

ThriftPods

it works well! The app works just as described and redirects users directly to the checkout page after clicking the ATC button

wallball

Amazing app that actually boosts my sales!
Excellent customer service, super simple to use and quite cheap for what you get out of it.

Pets Boutique Co.

I really like the plugin, it works really well! Would suggest using it for others!
If someone need help, support everytime is here!

The Great Game

Useful app and great customer service from Andrew and the team to get this app working for me. I found the function of using this only specific pages very helpful .

TSLT

amazing app it can convert your visitors to buyers directly to checkout page. it make easier for customers to purchase every products you sell

ShineBody

It's a great application ! And the SAV is quickly ! I think you can make more money with this ap because your customers go directly on the checkout

Nostalgia Geeks

Gostei muito do aplicativo. O atendente ajudou na mesma hora e foi muito atencioso. Funciona muito bem!

shopping da gringa

Perfect!!! Five Stars! The app help me to grow my store and the people Skip direct to payment mothods!

rhinos

Exactly what I was looking for to get people to convert quicker, really fast and simple just how the description states. Super fast HELP support, thanks Andrew :)

Lanceister™

VERY GOOD . The assistance is very reactive and solved my problem in less than 1 hour. I'm very happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7