Skip To Checkout

Skip To Checkout

by Koala Apps

Fast Checkout, Skip Cart & Buy Now App, Custom Checkout Button

The Great Game

Useful app and great customer service from Andrew and the team to get this app working for me. I found the function of using this only specific pages very helpful .

TSLT

amazing app it can convert your visitors to buyers directly to checkout page. it make easier for customers to purchase every products you sell

ShineBody

It's a great application ! And the SAV is quickly ! I think you can make more money with this ap because your customers go directly on the checkout

Nostalgia Geeks

Gostei muito do aplicativo. O atendente ajudou na mesma hora e foi muito atencioso. Funciona muito bem!

shopping da gringa

Perfect!!! Five Stars! The app help me to grow my store and the people Skip direct to payment mothods!

rhinos

Exactly what I was looking for to get people to convert quicker, really fast and simple just how the description states. Super fast HELP support, thanks Andrew :)

Lanceister™

VERY GOOD . The assistance is very reactive and solved my problem in less than 1 hour. I'm very happy

Zensaltlamp

thank you so much skip checkout absolutely the best conversion improvement app I've ever installed. I almost had an immediate improvement during the trial period. It is so simple to set up. Actually, there is no setup. just start usi

Dominating Nation

The app loos like it should work, hopefully it will make my conversion go up. And for only five dollars a month it was worth a try

Kop Chants

absolutely the best conversion improvement app I've ever installed. I almost had an immediate improvement during the trial period. It is so simple to set up. Actually, there is no setup. just start using.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7