SKUGen

SKUGen

by WebShopAssist

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

designs2cpgh

I was struggling to format a very specific jewelry label . SKUGen was super responsive, trouble shooting my unique issue and working with me until it was resolved. I am extremely happy that I chose this particular app and would highly recommend it to others.

The Hambledon

This is a great app with functionality for many needs. The standout though is their online assistance. They were super prompt at replying to emails and quickly fixed an issue I was having. Thank you Bogdan!

March 18, 2021

Thank you! I appreciate it!

OurWellness

SKUgen rocks! As a multi-channel retailer offering thousands of products from hundreds of brands, it is indispensable. This app solved our problem, and the support received in customizing it to ensure SKU uniqueness was phenomenal. We are very happy and highly recommend it. Just download and reach out if need be, you will be glad you did!

Slate Avenue

I use this app to generate unique SKUs required for listings on Amazon. My supplier SKUs are not unique and needed to be extended with additional characters while preserving the original SKU per my supplier. SKUGen had the functionality I needed to generate a new SKU but not to append to an existing SKU. I reached out and upon careful consideration they made the change and it works great. I high recommend this app.

Andrea Bonelli

This app has worked great for my needs especially when adding new products and I need a single product sku added. It's a serious time saver.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Villager Jim's Shop

I really love the support we just got with our shop , top class!! We asked some complex questions of the app and it amazingly did everything we needed really impressed!

SeaKisses

Excellent app. Has saved me from having to manually raise SKU's relying on my memory and a spreadsheet! This app is so customisable it fitted our naming scheme. I had one little issue and the support was fast and accurate and the issue was resolved.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Highly recommend. Easy to Use and saved us hours of work. We have 100s of products and 100s of variants, this app easily added all of the sku's in the format that we wanted. Thank you so much :)

July 29, 2020

Thank you very much!

La Force ~tokyo~

This is a great app – especially for those who want to generate easy to understand SKU code for the product with options in Japanese. For an example, if a product has a color option "ピンク" (meaning pink in English), you can generate SKU code like P-PINK-0001.
The support is extremely quick and efficient. I am very happy to recommend this app!

THE KRIPT

This is a crucial app for any shopify store owner. You dont have to break your head coming up with SKUs for your products. This app does it for you. Oh and their customer service is A+. I asked for a feature and 3 days later, its there. Great work guys

Previous 1 3