SKUGen

SKUGen

by WebShopAssist

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

Skunkwerx Ind

I paid for the advanced option so I could update one product and it overwrote my entire catalog. No mater which option I choose, all products, collection, or product, it re writes all products.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your review and we apologise for your experience.

The app can target only one product for generation.
You can also use the "Set only missing codes" option to avoid overwriting existing SKUs.

We'd be happy to clarify how the app is working if you'll contact us on the support email.

WellBox

Button to generate SKUs is grey out. Updated to the £1.99 monthly plan and it still seems greyed out. Some clarification on why this is would be helpful.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review.
The Generate button is greyed out if the options you selected are not part of your current plan.
The $1.99 plan is for Automatic generation, but it does not include all generation options which are part of the "Advanced options" (one-time fee)

Analog Classics

Every time I add a product, SKUgen inserts it before all the serial numbers which inturn raises all the serial numbers it already generated by one. A great way to screw up your inventory management.

August 3, 2019

Thank you for the feedback.
The app is not changing already generated SKUs, unless you choose to re-generate the SKUs.
For new products we recommend to check the "Set only missing SKUs" checkbox. This will prevent changing already generated SKUs.

If this is not what you need, please get in touch with us on our support email and we'll be happy to assist with the settings or implementing new features to improve the app.