SKUGen

SKUGen

by WebShopAssist

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

My Righteous Apparel

This app generates SKUs for products and variants that we create. A lot of our products are print on demand and they come with their own SKU's. Obviously, you do not want to change the SKUs assigned by a print shop. This app has never changed any of our existing SKUs. It just creates SKUs for the products that don't have one and only if we want it to. Using the same SKUs on Shopify, Etsy, eBay, etc is what makes it possible to use Shopify as the only place we have to process orders. I highly recommend this app if you need to create SKUs for your products.

September 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

Modern&Home

Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.

July 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

Platypus Max

Very handy app to get unique SKUs added for all my new products. I am on the free plan and can just click a single button to update all my new items at any time, though I believe this can be automated with a paid plan. Either way, it's super handy if you are trying to use Shopify as your source data for other stores.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!

designs2cpgh

I was struggling to format a very specific jewelry label . SKUGen was super responsive, trouble shooting my unique issue and working with me until it was resolved. I am extremely happy that I chose this particular app and would highly recommend it to others.

The Hambledon

This is a great app with functionality for many needs. The standout though is their online assistance. They were super prompt at replying to emails and quickly fixed an issue I was having. Thank you Bogdan!

March 18, 2021

Thank you! I appreciate it!

OurWellness

SKUgen rocks! As a multi-channel retailer offering thousands of products from hundreds of brands, it is indispensable. This app solved our problem, and the support received in customizing it to ensure SKU uniqueness was phenomenal. We are very happy and highly recommend it. Just download and reach out if need be, you will be glad you did!

Slate Avenue

I use this app to generate unique SKUs required for listings on Amazon. My supplier SKUs are not unique and needed to be extended with additional characters while preserving the original SKU per my supplier. SKUGen had the functionality I needed to generate a new SKU but not to append to an existing SKU. I reached out and upon careful consideration they made the change and it works great. I high recommend this app.

Andrea Bonelli

This app has worked great for my needs especially when adding new products and I need a single product sku added. It's a serious time saver.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Villager Jim's Shop

I really love the support we just got with our shop , top class!! We asked some complex questions of the app and it amazingly did everything we needed really impressed!

SeaKisses

Excellent app. Has saved me from having to manually raise SKU's relying on my memory and a spreadsheet! This app is so customisable it fitted our naming scheme. I had one little issue and the support was fast and accurate and the issue was resolved.

Previous 1 3