SKUGen

SKUGen

by WebShopAssist

Easy to use SKU generator for your products

La Force ~tokyo~

This is a great app – especially for those who want to generate easy to understand SKU code for the product with options in Japanese. For an example, if a product has a color option "ピンク" (meaning pink in English), you can generate SKU code like P-PINK-0001.
The support is extremely quick and efficient. I am very happy to recommend this app!

THE KRIPT

This is a crucial app for any shopify store owner. You dont have to break your head coming up with SKUs for your products. This app does it for you. Oh and their customer service is A+. I asked for a feature and 3 days later, its there. Great work guys

JewelCove

This app saves so much time. My supplier wanted unique SKUs for all the products on my store and I didn't know where to start as I have well over 1000 SKUs. Luckily, I came across this app and within 10 minutes - my problem was solved. 5 Stars!

LeilaCools

Super easy to use. Lots of options. Had a question for support and they got back to me right away and were very helpful.

Ebloggers

Amazing app and incredible value for money, as a secondhand store this has allowed us to uniquely identify each product which will revolutionise our picking and packing process. Always very helpful support and quick responses to any questions we might have, plus they have added custom features for us that has really helped us. My only wish would be that when we duplicate a product it automatically overwrites the SKU when you press save without you having to leave the field blank but otherwise couldn't be better!

January 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

bootysculpted

This app is THE REAL time saver!!! It helps so much and saves weeks of work. Also, the support responded within a few minutes and was very effective and communicative. Thanks to these guys I generated SKUs the way I wanted within a few minutes! Will surely check out their other apps today

Zubaida SG

I used this app and it works really well, This is something like you think and it happens :) Cheers Guys!!!!

Also, I wanted some customize changes. The support guy was so helpful, he said can be done just give me 2 days. Great work guys, keep going!!!

Lamoca

It works very well! Highly recommended! Really solved my problem. Thank you. It's worth a try. If you don't have your own erp which can generate sku, try this one.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for the great review!

WaistGameTight

Omg. This app just saved me sooo much time! I needed over 300 SKUs for my new Shipping Easy inventory management system, and within minutes of downloading this one app I had all of them! If it wasn't for this app, I would have spent several hours going through each product one by one creating and entering SKUs! I wish I could give this app 10 stars right now.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for your review!

RelicGate

There is only one flaw... that there is no button for review :P.

I had to manually come to the Shopify store, find the app and review it... come on guys add a review button.

P.S. I think you'd benefit more with monthly 0.99$ where you allow automatic SKU gen for newly added products "to custom selected lists".

So a feature that I think is missing is that you allow specific end code for each product or for all. Right now it works to do it for all of the product.

Imagine, we have a new variant in a product.. now it will get the last number like 1230 or something, instead it should continue with the next in line number for the specific product.

#CodesPerProduct

September 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!
We will surely add a review button :)
Your suggestions are very good! Thank you! I added all to my to-do list.

Previous 1