SKUGen

SKUGen

by WebShopAssist

Easy to use SKU generator and label printer for your products

Andrea Bonelli

This app has worked great for my needs especially when adding new products and I need a single product sku added. It's a serious time saver.

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Villager Jim's Shop

I really love the support we just got with our shop , top class!! We asked some complex questions of the app and it amazingly did everything we needed really impressed!

SeaKisses

Excellent app. Has saved me from having to manually raise SKU's relying on my memory and a spreadsheet! This app is so customisable it fitted our naming scheme. I had one little issue and the support was fast and accurate and the issue was resolved.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Highly recommend. Easy to Use and saved us hours of work. We have 100s of products and 100s of variants, this app easily added all of the sku's in the format that we wanted. Thank you so much :)

July 29, 2020

Thank you very much!

La Force ~tokyo~

This is a great app – especially for those who want to generate easy to understand SKU code for the product with options in Japanese. For an example, if a product has a color option "ピンク" (meaning pink in English), you can generate SKU code like P-PINK-0001.
The support is extremely quick and efficient. I am very happy to recommend this app!

THE KRIPT

This is a crucial app for any shopify store owner. You dont have to break your head coming up with SKUs for your products. This app does it for you. Oh and their customer service is A+. I asked for a feature and 3 days later, its there. Great work guys

JewelCove

This app saves so much time. My supplier wanted unique SKUs for all the products on my store and I didn't know where to start as I have well over 1000 SKUs. Luckily, I came across this app and within 10 minutes - my problem was solved. 5 Stars!

LeilaCools

Super easy to use. Lots of options. Had a question for support and they got back to me right away and were very helpful.

Ebloggers

Amazing app and incredible value for money, as a secondhand store this has allowed us to uniquely identify each product which will revolutionise our picking and packing process. Always very helpful support and quick responses to any questions we might have, plus they have added custom features for us that has really helped us. My only wish would be that when we duplicate a product it automatically overwrites the SKU when you press save without you having to leave the field blank but otherwise couldn't be better!

January 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

bootysculpted

This app is THE REAL time saver!!! It helps so much and saves weeks of work. Also, the support responded within a few minutes and was very effective and communicative. Thanks to these guys I generated SKUs the way I wanted within a few minutes! Will surely check out their other apps today

Previous 1