Create SKUs with ease for all your products in minutes. No more fighting excel tables to create codes.
You will be sure that all the SKUs are created using the rules that you set.
Create the label design you need and print labels for your products. Barcodes, QR codes and product information right where you need it.
Over 80 options to choose from!
The app allows you to create SKUs and barcodes by choosing a combination of codes created automatically, based on your product’s data or on the data you enter in the app.
- for all products in a collection
- for a set of products selected in the admin Products page or
- for all products in your store, in a single run
- save in SKU or barcode field
You can combine the following elements to create SKUs:
- PTA (Product title abbreviation)
- POA (Product options abbreviation)
- PTA (Product type abbreviation)
- PVA (Product vendor abbreviation)
- Auto number - It ensures that the created SKU code is unique for each run of the generator, unless you manually reset it. After each generation run it is incremented with the number of SKUs generated, so that the codes do not overlap. It also works with zero padded numbers like 001.
These code types are used for product options, product type and product vendor abbreviation.
- First character - Creates a 1 character code using the first character of the given name.
- First 2 - Creates a two-character code using the first two characters of the name.
- First 3 - Creates a three-character code using the first three characters of the name.
- First 4 - Creates a four-character code using the first four characters of the name.
- Letter combinations for product title.
- Code 2 - It creates a two-digit code for each name, starting with '01'. The code is unique for each name. You should use this if you have less than 100 unique names in that category (options, type or vendors).
- Code 3 - It creates a three-digit code for each name, starting with '001'. The code is unique for each name and works in the same way as 'Code 2'.
- Use Tags and Metafields as SKU components
- Custom codes for product options, types and vendors
- Create UPC or EAN barcodes with automatically calculated check digit, ready to be printed as a barcode image that can be scanned
Automatic SKU Generation
The app can automatically generate SKUs when you create a new product or when you update a product. If this feature is activated, when a new product is created, the app will generate the SKU using the last used template.
Product label printing
Product labels (shelf labels) can be customized and printed on virtually any printer.
- Predefined label templates which can be copied and customized
- Customize up to three templates using liquid templating
- You can print labels for products in collections or for up to 50 selected products
- Can print barcode images for item barcode or SKUs using Code-128, EAN-13 or QR code encoding
- Can add product images into custom labels
Free to install
$9.95 one-time charge to unlock advanced options; $1.99/month for Automatic SKU Generation; $3.99/month for Custom Codes
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
My Righteous Apparel
This app generates SKUs for products and variants that we create. A lot of our products are print on demand and they come with their own SKU's. Obviously, you do not want to change the SKUs assigned by a print shop. This app has never changed any of our existing SKUs. It just creates SKUs for the products that don't have one and only if we want it to. Using the same SKUs on Shopify, Etsy, eBay, etc is what makes it possible to use Shopify as the only place we have to process orders. I highly recommend this app if you need to create SKUs for your products.
Thank you very much for your review!
Great app with excellent features. Very helpful customer service team. Got my issues resolved quickly.
Thank you very much for your review!
I paid for the advanced option so I could update one product and it overwrote my entire catalog. No mater which option I choose, all products, collection, or product, it re writes all products.
Thank you for your review and we apologise for your experience.
The app can target only one product for generation.
You can also use the "Set only missing codes" option to avoid overwriting existing SKUs.
We'd be happy to clarify how the app is working if you'll contact us on the support email.