Direct to Everywhere
Seamlessly integrate all your products, fulfillment centers, and sales channels in one platform.
Automation for Orders
Our powerful automation proactively generate POs, identify the best shipping and find new opportunities for cost cutting and profitability.
Data for Growth
Boost your margins, bottom line, and organizational efficiency with obsessively detailed data on every individual SKU and operation.
Skubana acts as the central nervous system of your operations. It unifies all the tools you need to run your business, automates repetitive tasks, and even thinks for you on profitability, forecasting, and demand planning. Fragmented solutions have ruled the commerce landscape for so long that many sellers have come to accept that stitching together software, running complicated workflows, and viewing inconsistent data is just part of doing business.
Our mission is to shatter these notions and provide sellers something they've never had or experienced before: a centralized platform with a single source of truth for all your data and operations. Skubana powers orders, inventory and business intelligence for the world's top high-volume brands and retailers
Unify Your Operations
- 1-Click integrations to Shopify, Shopify Plus and Shopify POS without any additional development.
- Connect and import orders from every channel you sell on, including online shopping carts, marketplaces, retailers, and point of sale systems.
- Print shipping labels from all major carriers or automatically route your orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers, all from one centralized place.
- View, manage, and synchronize your entire inventory across all sales channels, warehouses, 3PLs, dropshippers, and FBA distribution centers.
- Let our Orderbots work for you even rate-shopping in real time and applying best or cheapest shipping rates.
- Let Skubana automatically create and adjust PO's based on sales velocity, lead times, and seasonality.
- Prevent overselling, negative reviews, and potential market suspension through powerful inventory allocation rules.
Make Smart Decisions
- Know true profitability of each SKU that accounts for all costs, from settlement reports, to FIFO values, to your business overhead expenses.
- Leveraging Skubana's continuous alerts that show where cost can be cut and how profits can be gained for each product.
- Forecast with confidence by using predictive analytics that reveal trends and show what will happen before it actually happens.
Customize & Extend
- Personalize your workflows using fully-open REST API.
- Plug in immediate functionality using our App Store that offers ready-to-go components.
- Gain access to our large partner network of developers and agencies ready to take your operations to the next level.
- SPS Commerce,
Pricing starts at $1,000 a month. Please contact sales to request a personalized demo & quote.
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
1 Top Tools
Wonderful onboarding by the Skubana team. They were thorough and comprehensive in both analyzing our pain points to determine if Skubana would even benefit us and in executing the onboarding process. Jennifer was extremely knowledgeable in answering our questions, schedule weekly onboarding calls and re-arranging the schedule around our needs. Rudy our account manager is exceptional as well with tons of experience in the industry which is helping us understand our e-commerce potential in greater detail. Overall the system is sound and does what we need it to do. The team is expanding analytics and adding new tools all the time. We look forward to a long term relationship with Skubana. Thank you!
Skubana was easy to setup and overall has been a great tool for OM/Inventory Management + 3PL integration. The team was very helpful with the onboarding experience.
In the sales call, we were told that we would have a warehouse management system with inventory scanning abilities, but it didn't exist.
Possibly one of the worst support teams I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. Support took forever to get back to us during the day, and when they DID get back to us, 95% of the time, our initial issue was NOT read correctly or addressed properly. Additionally, talking to support was one of the most stressful things about using their software; it is as if they do not fully read and understand our issue and want to close tickets as fast as possible. It was impossible to get responses that weren't boilerplate "copy-and-paste" templates.
Inventory management discrepancies are very poorly handled. Everyday, we have fluctuating discrepancies for every single SKU. Support told me that this is "normal" and that there is no way around it.
Skubana has costed us more money than it has saved us. Everyday was a new issue.
Analytics modules and inventory value reports were NEVER accurate.
We can't even make transfers from 3PL's/our own warehouse to Amazon's warehouses.
Their forecasting model is just too simple for what we require. There is no flexibility in changing specific variables related to forecasting.
For the first half of our contract, PO templates did not work as how we were told, so we had to do janky workarounds to get it to work.
There is ZERO documentation for a lot of the features they have, which forced us to waste countless hours talking to support.
Now that we have had a terrible experience with Skubana, we want to switch to a real ERP. After talking with them, they will not help us with this and they are forcing us to sign a one year contract and we only need their software for 3 months.
Stay away from this company.