Multi-channel inventory management and forecasting of all warehouses, 3PLs, drop-shippers and Amazon FBA distribution centers.
Algorithmic fulfillment and auto-generated purchase orders based on powerful rule engines to save time and money.
True dynamic analytics to reveal trends, SKU-level FIFO profitability, and actionable opportunities to cut cost and increase profits.
Trusted by more top sellers than any other platform, Skubana acts as the central nervous system of your operations. It unifies all the tools you need to run your business, automates repetitive tasks, and even thinks for you on profitability, forecasting, and demand planning. Fragmented solutions have ruled the commerce landscape for so long that many sellers have come to accept that stitching together software, running complicated workflows, and viewing inconsistent data is just part of doing business.
Our mission is to shatter these notions and provide sellers something they've never had or experienced before: a centralized platform with a single source of truth for all your data and operations. Skubana powers orders, inventory and business intelligence for the world's top high-volume brands and retailers
Unify Your Operations
- 1-Click integrations to Shopify, Shopify Plus and Shopify POS without any additional development.
- Connect and import orders from every channel you sell on, including online shopping carts, marketplaces, retailers, and point of sale systems.
- Print shipping labels from all major carriers or automatically route your orders to 3rd party fulfillment centers, all from one centralized place.
- View, manage, and synchronize your entire inventory across all sales channels, warehouses, 3PLs, dropshippers, and FBA distribution centers.
- Let our Orderbots work for you even rate-shopping in real time and applying best or cheapest shipping rates.
- Let Skubana automatically create and adjust PO's based on sales velocity, lead times, and seasonality.
- Prevent overselling, negative reviews, and potential market suspension through powerful inventory allocation rules.
Make Smart Decisions
- Know true profitability of each SKU that accounts for all costs, from settlement reports, to FIFO values, to your business overhead expenses.
- Leveraging Skubana's continuous alerts that show where cost can be cut and how profits can be gained for each product.
- Forecast with confidence by using predictive analytics that reveal trends and show what will happen before it actually happens.
Customize & Extend
- Personalize your workflows using fully-open REST API.
- Plug in immediate functionality using our App Store that offers ready-to-go components.
- Gain access to our large partner network of developers and agencies ready to take your operations to the next level.
- inventory planner,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing starts at $1,000 a month. Please contact sales to request a personalized demo & quote.
Unlimited Users & Sales Channels
Access to ALL of Skubana's features
Dedicated Implementation Specialist and Account Manager
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 58 reviews
Most recent reviews
We've been using Skubana for more than 2 years now. It was a game changer for us. It's great to have everything under one roof. Since we joined it looks like they've spent a great effort on fixing small bugs and now they're starting to add new features. All in all I highly recommend this platform.
As Skubana's second customer I've certainly seen Skubana through many evolutions - and there's no doubt business has significantly improved because of it. This is a great program to grow with since it's built for expansion.
The inventory tracking is airtight, and now that they've built a QBO connector, you have accounting natively integrated. Plus there are tons of integrations available so you can essentially plug and play.
Excellent support team, having the chat function in the dashboard is super helpful.
Stoked Ride Shop
Works great. Keeps track of my inventory fast and easy. Also updates customer orders quickly and easily with tracking. Customer support is fast. Great software.