SKULabs

SKULabs

by SKULabs

Multichannel inventory management and shipping solution

Cutcardstock

Great app for inventory tracking across multiple sales channels. I tried several other inventory apps and not only was this an economical option, it worked great. I cannot say enough about their technical support team, they were very helpful!

Ecwizard

Refreshing & re-assuring for someone in the UK.

As we're in the UK we found it really difficult to find a system to suit our needs. We tried using a UK based system for 6 months and ran into nothing but issues especially around support actually fixing bugs.

We've only been using SKULabs for a few weeks but so far the experience is great. The software isn't perfect, especially if you're outside the US/Canada, HOWEVER, the support team are fantastic and often roll out development changes for you very quickly to address issues/provide enhancement.

Highly recommended!

Gwendelicious

SKULabs is a great app! Managing inventory across multiple channels can be a huge hassle but skulabs makes it easy. Integration was a breeze with help from Josh and his team. I highly recommend.

Bestpysanky

Excellent app! Extremely convenient interface. All the features we need.
The price is very reasonable. The customer support is the best.

Sunnysouthern

Sku labs and their team is fabulous to work with! I searched for months before deciding on Skulabs and my only regret is not doing it sooner. If you sell on multiple channels this is the inventory management system for you! Brent and Alex are always so helpful, they are willing to help with any problem day or night! Use the free trial and you will never look back!

Scented Treasures Usa

I'm so happy we found this app for our Candle, Bath & Body online store. It was hard trying to find a app that could both help speed up processing our orders for shipment as well as manage/track inventory all while being cost effective. I really didn't want to have to use one app for shipping and another app for inventory management. It's great just having one that does both and syncs with our Shopify store.

Also the support team at SKULabs is so helpful especially as our store has scaled and grown, they've been able to help us develop work flows to handle the growth of our company has had with more orders and handling a larger inventory.

Razr Touch

We have evaluated several Inventory / Order / multichannel management services and SKUlabs has all the features and marketplace integrations that many don't and charge much more. Inventory management and syncing QTY's to US and UK shopify stores / Amazon globally (FBA and Seller fulfilled Prime) / walmart.com / ebay marketplaces keeps them all up to date from Skulabs centrally. Batch order processing is a huge timesaver for us. Our goal was to have a central tool for inventory management and order processing (picking / packing / shipping)

The Wild Unknown

We use SKULabs every day to fulfill orders and keep track of inventory. It is easy to use and works on multiple devices. It also works with several different carriers (we use USPS, FedEx and DHL daily). Customer support is fast and helpful and always gets back to us quickly. Highly recommended!

Flux Chargers

At Flux, we like to say we have the #1 portable charger for iPhone and Android. We chose and continue to use SKULabs daily since it is the #1 platform to manage our store, supplier orders, inventory, shipments, orders, etc. It is truly incredibly how feature rich this platform is!

We're able to connect all of our sales channels and literally fulfill orders as they come in! It's insane. PS. They have this cool tool called "Rules" where you can set rules for certain shipments/orders/products and it saves HOURS when you're shipping orders!

The 14-day trial is amazing because after a few days, you know you can't live without it.

Dropshippers Deluxe

Fantastic platform, best customer support (24/7 access), and incredible UI. We began using them recently to help fulfill orders and our errors have gone down exponentially!

We're obsessed with their batch features - incredibly helpful when you have a lot of orders to get out!

Also, since it's web based it works on any device, any platform. They even have an iPhone and iPad app!

I can't recommend it enough! I wish I would've known about this sooner.