SKULabs

SKULabs

by SKULabs

Multichannel inventory management and shipping solution

Penetrex

10/10 would recommend! Great platform and tool which we use 24/7. Their support is unmatched and we're obsessed.

I'm confident there isn't anyone who has all the features SKULabs offers. Everyone else is limited to one feature.

SKULabs also integrates with ALL the top platforms and ALL the major carriers!

Pure For Men

SKULabs is crucial for our business. We run everything through it and it has served us well! Their support team and developers are great and have even gone out of their way to ensure the product fits our needs perfectly.

We will continue to use them and recommend everyone who is looking for an all-in-one tool to consider them!

Wholesale Septic Supply

Our business started with the free 14 day trail. I think we made it to day 5 and made the choice that SKULabs would be the best choice for our company. It has helped us simplify our daily shipping with added productivity as we see less errors in shipping now due to the pick list option with SKULabs. This is great for any business rather your large or small, highly recommend. Also, I must add, anytime I have needed help the representatives at SKULabs were quick to help me solve my issue.

Limitless Iphone Cases

SKULabs is an incredibly powerful tool. We looked at other options, and nothing stands up to them. It supports many different sales channels and allows us to manage everything from one platform.

Their support is like no other! We've never had a question go unsolved and they've gone out of their way to make custom solutions for us!

The Stair Barrier

What a killer app! We took advantage of the 14 day trial and just signed on as a customer. The app UX couldn't be better... it's pleasing to look at and simple to use.

We sell our products through many trading partners outside of Shopify and keeping our inventory count was one of our challenges. Problem is now solved with SKULabs.

When a question came up, I reached to SKULabs by phone and they were great. Customer happiness is a big priority. We couldn't be happier!

Mrmuffinstrains

I have a brick and mortar model train museum. We run trains for our guests. Two years ago we decided to start selling trains to pay for it. I installed Quickbooks desktop and Quickbooks POS. Later we built an eCommerce website using Prestashop. We sold something every now and then, and it was no problem. Then the business grew. And grew. We were having problems. Where was the inventory? What had we ordered? It took lots of steps in multiple systems to sell and ship stuff. Oh yea, we were on eBay too. They get really cranky if you sell something you don't have.

We installed Shopify and linked it to Quickbooks. We moved to Shopify POS. Then we found and installed SKUlabs and it made our fulfillment processes much easier and much more organized. We use it for issuing POs; updating inventory; managing fulfillment and for keeping track of preorders. We have a lot of preorders.

They have been terrific to work with. I've had lots of questions and I have needed lots of help, like setting up the printing of my price tags. Their customer service has been very good. I moved Quickbooks to online so as they develop those interfaces, I am looking forward to that integration, so that's not done yet. I'm still learning QBO.

Here's a summary of how the business process works. When a new product catalog is released I import the products into both Shopify and QBO. Shopify loads SKUlabs. I collect online preorders from customers in Shopify and they flow to SKUlabs and I issue POs from there. When I receive the products from the vendor in SKUlabs, it updates Shopify. I load the vendors bill in QBO for payment. I send invoices in Shopify. As they're paid, the transaction comes back into SKUlabs for shipping and off to QBO to be recognized.

For in stock purchases, Shopify sends it to both systems for shipment and recognition. In SKUlabs managing the orders are very easy. I use their tagging system to Seperate orders from preorders, holds, etc. I add notes to orders. I moved the shipping to them from Shippo and bought a scale. No problem.

This isn't fully automated yet. I still need to do more with the platform. But we are off to a good start. These guys have been terrific. My wife and I both have full time jobs, this is a part time thing for us, but sales have really climbed. These guys have helped us a lot.

Boxcar Limited

SKULabs is highly recommended! Their tech support is top-notch, answering my calls both quickly and efficiently. I have yet to have an issue I couldn't resolve quickly with them. Do yourself a favor and try their app!

Forloveandoils

If you are tired of looking for the perfect solution to your inventory & shipping needs, you can stop looking here! I have tried MANY inventory and shipping apps, and none of them seem to do all of the things I want them to do. Some are good for shipping, while some are good for inventory, but rarely am I able to find one that is good for both, and has all the features I need. And, if they are, they are usually very expensive, especially for multi channel sellers. SKULabs is the first app I have found that does a great job of both shipping and inventory management for multiple sales channels, and is also an amazing price! You absolutely will not find an app that does more for such a great price.

I am so impressed with the comprehensiveness of this app. It allows me to have customized packing slips & emails for each of my stores/sales channels. It allows me to integrate seamlessly with each of my sales channels. The app is intuitive and easy to use, but if you do have any trouble, the customer service is excellent! It is the PERFECT one-stop-shop for all your shipping and inventory needs. Thank you SKULabs for creating such an amazing product!

Glass Only Repair

I'd like to preface this review with the fact that I don't even like to write reviews. I also cant express enough that SKULabs is AMAZING. Top of the line system for my needs, and the best customer service I have ever gotten from anything i've used for my business or personal. They work with you and take making sure they are meeting all your needs very seriously.

If you go with any other company besides these guys you are making a big mistake, don't sleep on this and get the trial button now. YOU WONT REGRET IT.

Dont Blow The Illusion

Revolutionary for my drop ship and fulfillment needs. I was able to sync my inventory with several other Shopify stores + Magento etc. allowing my online retailers to list my items based off my up-to-date inventory that I fully control from SKUlabs. I am then able to see all orders they've received and ship from my end, which then sends tracking information automatically to their customers and platforms so the store owners and customers have immediate access to the information.

It was semi-tricky getting plugged in but Brandon has been extremely communicative, competent and available to me every step of the way and it is well worth the effort!

This app will shave several weekly man-hours off my drop ship and fulfillment operations in our coming high season and I am sure there are a ton of uses for this app I am yet to discover!

Thank You!