SKULabs Inventory and Shipping

SKULabs Inventory and Shipping

by SKULabs

Multichannel inventory management and shipping solution

Hitched

First, Josh and Brent have been great at answering all my questions and listening to the new feature requests as it relates to our specific business needs. Prior to SKULabs, we used a very complex order/inventory management solution. Onboarding took several months and training our new staff was equally as challenging. This is one of the main reasons we love SKULabs so much, it's all contained in one ecosystem which made setup much faster. Secondly, onboarding/training our new employees is so much easier. We love SKULabs and in a short time period, it has already made our business more efficient as we scale our operations. I highly recommend the platform!!!

Good2GoCo Inc.

There are so many ways to use this software to maintain and grow your business! We are so thankful we have been able to expand enormously just by using this affordable program, Try it for a month! You will not be disappointed

OAKI

Good Program, overall does the job very well and support is helpful. I have tried many others and I prefer SKULABS

Collectors Row Inc.

Ive been with SKUlabs for a few years now and these guys really work with you to create a dynamic inventory system that works for your business. They have listened and made changes just to fit my business needs. Thanks Josh and Brent for always taking that extra step to get my business working! Highly Recommend!!!

socksforliving.com

We rely heavily on inventory management and shipping solutions to ensure inventory accuracy & efficiency. We found there are many systems on the market but few come even close to SKULabs. Some try to do too much and others just don't deliver. SKULabs do what they say and do it very well. Even better - it just works! Since using SKULabs our pick times have decreased by nearly half. Pick and ship accuracy have also improved thanks to SKULabs robust system which verifies barcodes as correct before releasing them for shipping.

Finally, the support provided by SKULabs is fantastic. It isn't outsourced, so you know you're dealing with the SKULabs team which means they can deal with the question quickly. They are responsive and updates are regular so you know they too are investing and improving their product.

If SKULabs isn't on your list of warehouse and inventory management systems then it should be.

Hamee

SKULabs helps to organize your inventory efficiently with your listings at once. Its easy to learn, user friendly UI, and last but not least user friendly developers who are willing to help and make what user needs. The best inventory system so far for its price range !

Florida Georgia Line Official Retail Store

This app has streamlined our pick/pack process and made our team 2-3X more efficient. Our business has more than doubled and we are able to easily manage the volume with less labor than we used previously. We also like the tracking and detail associated to inventory management. Easy to use and easy to teach. The only downsides are that kit management is a bit tricky and that reporting isn't as robust as we'd like. Neither are deal breakers and would recommend this app to anyone doing fulfillment for multiple online stores.

ROSEPHORIA

This app is everything we needed and more. I have been very happy with not just the product but the service afterwards. Anytime I needed help there was Josh that helped expeditiously. Easily the best add on that we use for our stores.

Caribbijou Island Jewellery

This app is great! But what I love most is the dedicated support! My issues are handled quickly and they are professional and super effective! I've been using them for almost a year now and there was no problem they couldn't help me fix quickly. I'm really happy with them. This is definitely money well spent for my business.

ClogOutlet.com

After evaluating 4 different inventory management apps, we almost gave up until we ran across SKULabs. This app is fantastic, intuitive and best of all works! So many other products try to do everything that they entirely miss the boat on the core functionality of what you need them to do - manage orders and inventory! SKULabs built-in shipping makes it a breeze to process orders, not to mention the extra savings as we no longer need a 3rd party shipping app. Their support has been great - they get it the first time. Everyone I have talked to at SKULabs has been super helpful, especially Alex and Josh! Give SKULabs a try, you won't regret it!

Previous 1 3 4