Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Poor Boyz Store

Things could not have gone better with Sky Pilot. Setup was easy. We have been using the app for a few years now and there has never once been a problem. Beyond just working well, the access alerts/notifications feature is awesome.

We still have never had any issues with this, but when we reached out to Sky Pilot support with a very weird, specific request, they were extremely responsive and helpful.

Sky Pilot is a top notch app with top notch service.

Cherry Bomb Vinyls

After several months of absolutely no problems one did pop up. I instantly emailed and within just a couple of hours the problem was solved! I couldn't be happier with the app or their customer service!

Pastry Arts Magazine

We needed an app to deliver our digital magazine, both as a standalone product and as a subscription. We tried working with SendOwl (who would not jump on the phone with us) and hit a brick wall. But Andrew from Sky Pilot walked us through the setup and specific workflow we needed. For both the quality of app and customer service we give this an astounding 5-stars. Bravo!

Mrs Amy123

I have been using Sky Pilot for just over a year now. I have never had any issue with emails being delivered and customers having access to their downloads. It is very easy to use.
I recently updated my theme and forgot to reenter the code to give access to downloads through customer accounts. They helped me fix it and responded to quickly to emails.
Thanks Sky Pilot!

BirdTricks

I gotta say, I am loving this app! We were using the free Digital Downloads and it was just not what we wanted - links were constantly breaking, zip files were a pain, and if someone wanted a refund there was no way to revoke their access since it was all done via e-mail. Almost half our customer service e-mails were just about links not working!

I am fairly new to the company and wanted to find a better solution and found SkyPilot - I was nervous because I am the LEAST techy person there is but it seemed pretty straight forward - and it has been! It's easy to install, easy to use, and does EXACTLY what we need it to do. It also looks so much more professional going through our site rather than an e-mail.

However, the real star of this entire product is Andrew - I must have asked him 1,000 questions before even purchasing to make sure this was right for us. He was so prompt and was able to explain everything perfectly. Once I installed I asked him a 1,000 more and he not only helped me via e-mail, but actually signed in and customized certain visual aspects the way I asked. Amazing. Hands down amazing.

We're still new to the app and just launched it a couple days ago but so far not a single bug, not a single problem. Wish all our apps were like this!!

Avroliner Project

Integrated will into my store. It has allowed our store to set up a variety of download combinations very easily. https://www.avoliner.com

PixelTools

Great seamless download gateway! Fantastic support from Jeff. Highly recommended instead of SendOwl or Shopify Digital Products. I love that it doesn't redirect my customers away from my domain to download the product.

Roedy Black

We installed this app to deliver our digital products -- ebooks, echarts, eposters -- to customers of our music education shop (www.roedyblack.com). We were looking for a fast, seamless, trouble-free digital product delivery solution. We have been using Sky Pilot for a couple of months now, and our customers have downloaded thousands of files. Sky Pilot has more than lived up to our requirements and high expectations. The few times we have had questions, Sky Pilot support has always been prompt and thorough. Based on our experience, we strongly recommend this app.

Dr. Ric Alexander

Brilliant app, will deliver streaming tutorial videos perfectly to our customers as www.DrAlexander.com

David Lichman 5-Star Parelli Professional

SkyPilot solves a huge problem for creators of content that wish to protect their Intellectual Property in a simple, secure, safe an effective way. Every feature I needed to accomplish this is in there. I can limit access to streaming only (no downloads) which eliminates the need for DRM protection of downloaded files - without DRM I feel files are just to easy for people to copy. I get flagged if too many IP Addresses are used to access content - further discouraging sharing. And just as important, Andrew was extremely helpful when I had some trouble, and went over and above with immediate tech support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7