Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Lil Luxe Collection

Amazing App that was just what I was looking for! Great customer service, easy install and my customers from my previous digital download provider didn't lose their download links because Sky Pilot was able to import their purchase data and supply new links to their download right in their customer account. Very happy with this app!

Titania Creations

This app is brilliant, easy to install and set up, the customer support is five star. I would highly recommend it to anyone that sells downloads.

Pix Gifts

Amazing App! Fire Sale Approved!

Wdgann1

Great App! It works seamlessly and brings customers back to my store to get their files. I am using it for paid pdf downloads for a weekly newsletter. Support is always fast and right on. I can time when the pdf's will "disappear", revoke access as needed to customers, and get alerts if someone is sharing a bit too much. Very happy with Sky Pilot. Thanks!
UPDATE 4/19 Now using Sky Pilot to sell ebooks, videos, images etc. Love this app!

Happiestbaby

Excellent support! Very easy to use and exactly what we needed. Would definitely highly recommend this to anybody looking to host streaming video/downloadable files on their store.

Eat The Sunlight

I'm very happy with Sky Pilot! I sell a lot of e-courses and digital goods and I've found SP to be the best way to do this on a budget. Plus, it keeps my whole operation under one shopify roof. Of course, you need a sub with vimeo too, but they go together hand and hand if doing e-courses. I'm paying roughly $30 a month (sky pilot & vimeo) to have incredible integration into my shopify store......convenience for me and my customer/students! My students log in and get their video courses no problem! 2 thumbs up!

Ephemeras Vintage Garden

Such a great app, easy to setup and use, and the customer service is amazing. Super helpful and prompt. I wouldn't use anything else for my digi shoppe.

Growing Up Goddess

It's exactly what we were looking for! Namely, hosting digital products with a simple way for users to access their digital purchase history so that they never have to worry about misplacing their files. I like the degree to which the app is customizable as well. Works great out of the box, but I always like to tweak and I'm not afraid to play with code, and I love apps that let me do that.

Hope Channel

We couldn't be happier with Sky Pilot. This app has all the features you need to do digital delivery of files, and several thoughtful touches throughout the interface. It's very easy to work with, and has greatly simplified a workflow that would have been very complicated for us otherwise. And the support is phenomenal. I have only rarely contacted support, but when I have, responses have been practically immediate, and have solved the issue. We couldn't be happier!

Excel Templates

Totall first class app supporting uploading and delivery of digital files. We have been selling excel spreadsheets for many years and we know a good platform when we see it. This is excellent.
www.business-spreadsheets.net