Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Cherries Concealed Carry Apparel

Skypilot is incredible. Does exactly why I need it to do for my online training series. And the customer support kicks ass. Andrew the founder was incredibly generous with his time and patient as he walked me through the set up and integration for my store. 5 stars for Andrew. An app is only as good as its customer support. He's the man. Bottom line, Skypilot is brilliant, well designed, simple to use, highly secure and it'll make u money if you are Selling content. Thx Andrew!

Cherries

Cracked Monocle

We run a primarily PDF-based business, so digital downloads were a must. Before we settled on Shopify, we looked at a lot of other webstores that had digital downloads built into their offerings. But we don't regret choosing to go with Shopify and Sky Pilot, as this deadly duo has helped us make a truly fantastic store. The volume pricing makes a lot of sense - we're just at the basic level, but we'll be pulling in a lot of sales before we have to upgrade (and, by that point, I won't sweat it so much). The biggest reason I'm sticking with Sky Pilot's chat support has helped me out several times. They've been attentive and quickly solved my problems (both of which were, admittedly, stupid mistakes on my side).

Definitely recommended.

Mostly Music

Sky Pilot has been an incredible help to us with delivering music to our customers and it just keeps getting better and better. Sky Pilot has allowed us to deliver files for over 25,000 orders and we have received fantastic support from the Sky Pilot team.

StitchSoup

Brilliant product! I previously tried 3 other app's for digital downloads, there is no comparison, this one blows the others away. Excellent value for money with useful seamless features that function beautifully. Also as other's have mentioned, it was super easy to set up and the customer service is outstanding.

My Local Postcode

I never normally write reviews but felt I had to in this occasion as the quality of this product and exceptional level of service are worthy of note! I experimented with just about every digital download app on Shopify and SkyPilot beat them all by a mile for ease of use and excellent functionality. A really well thought out product which is back up by helpful (and speedy) customer service. Highly recommended - don't waste your time using anything else to deliver digital downloads on your Shopify store!

Tangie Baxter & CO

First, I am totally amazed at the customer service at SkyPilot, lightening fast and very helpful! Plus, the download service works spectacularly and we are LOVING it! Super easy to install, set up and use. We were able to start selling digital downloads quickly, with no fuss! Highly recommend!

IGotAnOffer

Great app. Easy to use and great help from Sky Pilot team

GREAT CAESAR

Sky Pilot has been great for us! The upload process is simple and seamlessly integrated with Shopify, and our fans and customers have had a great experience downloading it. Thumbs up.

SharePoint Training

Enjoying this app so far! Simple to use, easy to understand, and it helps our goal of having the best customer experience possible.

Resounding Voice

The best program we've used to deliver our downloadable content. Support has been great in getting it up and running, and making sure our needs have been met. The biggest thing is that our time spent on customer service has dramatically decreased since we switched to Sky Pilot. I highly recommend this App