Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

seejoeygo

Let me start by saying that I had not coded anything for over 15 years and back then we still only had HTML and Javascript to work with, so everything was knew all over again.

I found the Sky Pilot interface to be outstanding and easy to follow and even easier to customize!

I did have questions, which did not even have to do with Sky Pilot, but with Shopify and general web page coding. Let me say that the support that Sky Pilot gave me went above and beyond what they not only had to do, but what any company would normally do for a client!

Also, I and my partner needed a custom plan to suite our company setup and they had one we could work with at a dang good price quick!

They simply are the best!

Darryl R.

SellingEnergy.com

We are new to Sky Pilot and have been very impressed by their customer service, particularly since we are very new to Shopify. Thanks again!

Paper Lark Designs

Just started using Sky Pilot. Fantastic! Andrew's customer service is prompt and helpful. Can't thank him enough. Great App and would definitely recommend.

Ten Dollar Fonts

Perfect. If you are looking for a simple to use application for selling digital files then look no further. Sky Pilot is simple to use and delivers on all it promises. Customers are able to access files instantly and being able to re access them via their account is a huge bonus. Looking forward to seeing some new features added soon!

KnitCrate LLC

Excellence! Easy to set up, easy to use and easy to access support. Our customer feedback on using this new app with Sky Pilot has been nothing but positive - we are currently migrating all of our digital files from our old app to this platform. Andrew at Sky Pilot was accessible within minutes to solve a few questions on our end - stellar all around! We would highly recommend this app for anyone offering digital files.

Twister Sister Training Videos

Excellent, I'm very pleased so far! Has allowed me to offer my DVD's for sale as instant digital downloads through the quick and easy vimeo integration. Customer service has also far exceeded my expectations, going above and beyond being helpful and answering questions even on a Saturday! I highly recommend this app!

Intelligent Design Company

Great app. We use it to deliver digital files of some of our designs. Our customers love it and it works great.

WINK to LEARN | Early Learning Flash Cards & DVDs | Inspired by Glenn Doman & Shichida

I am glad that I selected Sky Pilot. Support email replies always within a day and super helpful. Vimeo integration makes streaming videos for our customers @ winktolearn.com alot easier.

Great job! Keep it up!

Hann
Director

The B Movie

You can't go wrong with this app ! A truly wonderful experience and even better customer service ! Get it now ! www.skypilotapp.com

Capturing True Emotion

Sky Pilot helps us do our business the right way, simple and straight forward an easy to understand platform for our product. I am also very thankful for the super technical support, thank you Andrew!
I would definitely recommend this App.
Thanks again! -Stephanie Adriana