Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

Premier Party Prints

I've just launched my store but so far all of my test transactions have worked flawlessly. I've had a couple of questions throughout the process and Andrew always responds promptly to assist.

Mastin Labs

Stop looking around- this is the app you want! We tried other apps to solve the digital download problem and other options don't cut it. Sky Pilot is the best option and their support team is wonderful, hard-working in solving any issues you have. No canned replied, or non-answers- they will do everything they can to help you! Completely satisfied.

tanjayr.is

I decided to use this app to sell my first online digital course.
What I love about this app is:
1. Their customer service is really quick to response and very helpful
2. The reason why I picked this app was because it looked very simple and clean and is customisable with coding - although I did not need much of customisation as it is very clean and easy for the customer to use.
3. I wanted people to be able to choose if they would like to create an account and this app allows that people can choose so it won't affect the sales - and for the people who don't create an account they can always access their course through the email that was sent to them.
4. Easy to view the videos of the course on my website (which is a big plus because other apps the course was on their website not mine)

The only thing I did not like was nothing about the app but the video company they integrate with: Vimeo - I am not a big fan of Vimeo and find it a bit expensive. So I would have rather used another platform for my videos.

So for that said I highly recommend this app if you are looking into selling your own digital course online. And it is my first time writing a review that means I am super happy!

RTH - Real Time History GmbH

This is a great app for video-on-demand through its easy-to-use Vimeo integration. We were able to integrate it smoothly and it saved us money and headaches.

WristGame By Kevin Bond

I love this app! And their tech support is spot on! Reliable and Smart! Always helpful and available

GLUTE+

Very good App for digital downloads. Easy to use and works perfect. Customer service helped me within minutes. I highly recommend it!

GOOD DOCS

Alex and his team are so helpful. We are really happy with Skypilot! Their customer service is great.

Poor Boyz Store

Things could not have gone better with Sky Pilot. Setup was easy. We have been using the app for a few years now and there has never once been a problem. Beyond just working well, the access alerts/notifications feature is awesome.

We still have never had any issues with this, but when we reached out to Sky Pilot support with a very weird, specific request, they were extremely responsive and helpful.

Sky Pilot is a top notch app with top notch service.

Cherry Bomb Vinyls

After several months of absolutely no problems one did pop up. I instantly emailed and within just a couple of hours the problem was solved! I couldn't be happier with the app or their customer service!

Pastry Arts Magazine

We needed an app to deliver our digital magazine, both as a standalone product and as a subscription. We tried working with SendOwl (who would not jump on the phone with us) and hit a brick wall. But Andrew from Sky Pilot walked us through the setup and specific workflow we needed. For both the quality of app and customer service we give this an astounding 5-stars. Bravo!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7