Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Seamless File and Video Delivery

Dr. Ric Alexander

Brilliant app, will deliver streaming tutorial videos perfectly to our customers as www.DrAlexander.com

David Lichman 5-Star Parelli Professional

SkyPilot solves a huge problem for creators of content that wish to protect their Intellectual Property in a simple, secure, safe an effective way. Every feature I needed to accomplish this is in there. I can limit access to streaming only (no downloads) which eliminates the need for DRM protection of downloaded files - without DRM I feel files are just to easy for people to copy. I get flagged if too many IP Addresses are used to access content - further discouraging sharing. And just as important, Andrew was extremely helpful when I had some trouble, and went over and above with immediate tech support.

Tina Davies Professional

Andrew was amazing! he helped us get everything set up correctly :) Highly recommended app for digital downloads!

Reemalarabi

This app has the best customer support service I've ever come across. Prompt, straight forward and intelligent. Andrew fixed all of my issues for me on the spot, incredible. It delivers the product to my customers exactly the way I want it and it saves me so much time and money. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Mykidblooms

I'm selling videos that are stored in Vimeo in a Shopify platform. Sky Pilot has been integrated very easily into my platform (with the help of my designer because I didn't understand exactly where to put the code - learner over here!). The products are getting to customers seamlessly in a very clean and professional output. Andrew has been super prompt with my multiple questions over the past month. My customers were not seeing that there was a download to accompany the video so Andrew just tweaked my account to where my pdf comes out as a button above my video! SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Highly recommend!

Relaxing White Noise

Sky Pilot allows my shop to deliver large files to customers, with seamless Shopify integration. Customer service is fantastic, and they have always been able to keep up with demand when sales increase. The app is intuitive to use, and very professional in both the backend interface and the customer side of things. Sky Pilot offers features that no other digital delivery app on Shopify can do. Very happy all around!

Gaugegirltraining

Outstanding customer service! Sometimes its hard to find excellent customer service AFTER you have purchased a product. But Andrew was very helpful and responsive anytime I needed help setting up or customizing SkyPilot with our theme. Your help and support is very much appreciated and I would definitely recommend this product.

***UPDATE: I had to write another review. Several months after having purchased the app, the customer service is still outstanding! Andrew is very responsive and always happy to help. And the Sky Pilot app is excellent. Its easy to use, easy to set up and it does exactly what it says. 5 Stars across the board.

The Luxe Lens

I've tried a few digital file apps for our Shopify store now and Sky Pilot is definitely the best. Digital Download (Shopify's version) is just too basic and can be really cumbersome to work with. The other one we tried was SendOwl and it's also fairly limited when stacked against this app. We think Sky Pilot is definitely the best for our needs. The app is great and the customer service is quick and pain free.

Peaceful Productions Studio

Andrew rocks. Plain and simple. The support here is the best I've ever had from a Shopify app. Thanks!

www.PeacefulProductionsStudio.com

Tough Love Tarot

I am so pleased with Sky Pilot! I am not tech savvy AT ALL and working with Shopify and Sky Pilot to download and get my digital product up and running was very smooth. I had a theme issue and Andrew took care of it! Great customer service and an easy and reliable app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6