Sky Pilot ‑ Digital Downloads

Sky Pilot ‑ Digital Downloads

by Corknine Development

Sell digital files and streaming videos

RevitHQ

A fantastic app, it has worked perfectly from day 1. But what has been appreciated most of all is the email support. The team at sky pilot are responsive and open to suggestions for improving the product. Even going as far as assisting with integration and customisation. Definitely an excellent choice for digital file delivery and management.

Mossy Creek Soap

We have been using this app for years now, it's an awesome way to offer our digital documents and video tutorials. They are quick to respond to questions and uber helpful at providing solutions. This app is a TRUE GEM!

PlanetStyles

Very nice app. Good UI, decent features, and support team helped me out with a nuanced workaround on a weekend. Currently the best option for digital downloads.

CTK Clinical Lung Health Store

I am using this app to deliver digital files to my customers. The Sky Pilot staff have been very helpful. I truly appreciate their exceptional customer support!

Firlefanz Schnittmuster

If you're selling digital products, then get this amazing app! I'm using it for several years now - it just runs, never had any problems. Simple to use and configure. Support is very friendly, helpful and effective. Certainly one of the best apps in the store.

Flourish Presets

A+++ experience like other reviewers here. We have some technical issue with the thank you page and Andrew from SkyPilot help us set everything right in just a few minute. Highly recommended

Shuler Studio

We almost went with another app for download our thousands of digital files. So glad we us SkyPilot. Friendly and quick customer service. Excellent app. Always making improvements to help their customers! A+++++

Dan Robinson

A+ app experience. Best app i've used for digital products. It has a great interface, lot's of customizability, and the customer service has been quick and super helpful. Highly Recommend going with Sky Pilot

Paradise Planner Co.

My site hasn't launched yet but I chose Sky Pilot after reading reviews and found too many deal breakers with other apps (like poor customer service and lots of downtime). Overall everything seems pretty simple (even for non-techy people like me). I've sent a couple questions through chat and received a reply immediately with the solutions I needed. Super impressed so far.

Simmer Dream

App davvero fantastica era quello di cui avevo bisogno è da 1 anno che la utilizzo ha sempre funzionato bene e il supporto è sempre disponibile... 5 stelle meritate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9