Sky Pilot

Sky Pilot

by Corknine Development

Sell files and streaming videos

BirdTricks

I gotta say, I am loving this app! We were using the free Digital Downloads and it was just not what we wanted - links were constantly breaking, zip files were a pain, and if someone wanted a refund there was no way to revoke their access since it was all done via e-mail. Almost half our customer service e-mails were just about links not working!

I am fairly new to the company and wanted to find a better solution and found SkyPilot - I was nervous because I am the LEAST techy person there is but it seemed pretty straight forward - and it has been! It's easy to install, easy to use, and does EXACTLY what we need it to do. It also looks so much more professional going through our site rather than an e-mail.

However, the real star of this entire product is Andrew - I must have asked him 1,000 questions before even purchasing to make sure this was right for us. He was so prompt and was able to explain everything perfectly. Once I installed I asked him a 1,000 more and he not only helped me via e-mail, but actually signed in and customized certain visual aspects the way I asked. Amazing. Hands down amazing.

We're still new to the app and just launched it a couple days ago but so far not a single bug, not a single problem. Wish all our apps were like this!!

Avroliner Project

Integrated will into my store. It has allowed our store to set up a variety of download combinations very easily. https://www.avoliner.com

PixelTools

Great seamless download gateway! Fantastic support from Jeff. Highly recommended instead of SendOwl or Shopify Digital Products. I love that it doesn't redirect my customers away from my domain to download the product.

Roedy Black

We installed this app to deliver our digital products -- ebooks, echarts, eposters -- to customers of our music education shop (www.roedyblack.com). We were looking for a fast, seamless, trouble-free digital product delivery solution. We have been using Sky Pilot for a couple of months now, and our customers have downloaded thousands of files. Sky Pilot has more than lived up to our requirements and high expectations. The few times we have had questions, Sky Pilot support has always been prompt and thorough. Based on our experience, we strongly recommend this app.

Dr. Ric Alexander

Brilliant app, will deliver streaming tutorial videos perfectly to our customers as www.DrAlexander.com

David Lichman 5-Star Parelli Professional

SkyPilot solves a huge problem for creators of content that wish to protect their Intellectual Property in a simple, secure, safe an effective way. Every feature I needed to accomplish this is in there. I can limit access to streaming only (no downloads) which eliminates the need for DRM protection of downloaded files - without DRM I feel files are just to easy for people to copy. I get flagged if too many IP Addresses are used to access content - further discouraging sharing. And just as important, Andrew was extremely helpful when I had some trouble, and went over and above with immediate tech support.

Tina Davies Professional

Andrew was amazing! he helped us get everything set up correctly :) Highly recommended app for digital downloads!

Reemalarabi

This app has the best customer support service I've ever come across. Prompt, straight forward and intelligent. Andrew fixed all of my issues for me on the spot, incredible. It delivers the product to my customers exactly the way I want it and it saves me so much time and money. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Mykidblooms

I'm selling videos that are stored in Vimeo in a Shopify platform. Sky Pilot has been integrated very easily into my platform (with the help of my designer because I didn't understand exactly where to put the code - learner over here!). The products are getting to customers seamlessly in a very clean and professional output. Andrew has been super prompt with my multiple questions over the past month. My customers were not seeing that there was a download to accompany the video so Andrew just tweaked my account to where my pdf comes out as a button above my video! SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Highly recommend!

Relaxing White Noise

Sky Pilot allows my shop to deliver large files to customers, with seamless Shopify integration. Customer service is fantastic, and they have always been able to keep up with demand when sales increase. The app is intuitive to use, and very professional in both the backend interface and the customer side of things. Sky Pilot offers features that no other digital delivery app on Shopify can do. Very happy all around!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6