Sky Watcher

Sky Watcher

by Gravitate

Increase Sales With Social Proof

Joule Sack

If you have store online, then this app is a must! Great work on developing this gem, guys! Keep up the great work. And thank you!!!

Www Redhere Com

Hi, it seem that it need 2 real visitor to trigger the app. Please fix it, the app was amazign before. Check this pic https://prnt.sc/ivfyr4

Dribble Wear

Works great! Support is amazing and fast! 5 out of 5!

Balders

App doesn't work! No reply from support.

Krowaz

fast respond and help. Best app!!

Custom Blouses

Doesnt work and no one has helped

Charmbeau

These guys are simply AMAZING!!! I had a problem with my website and shopify team was trying to fix for over 2 weeks, were constantly sending me to Shopify Expert to pay him $500 to resolve that simple issue. They told me to uninstall all my apps and then even delete my theme and start building the whole website from scratch. Ugh so frustrating!!! Jayden from Sky Watcher was able to fix this unfixable problem in a minute!!!! I couldn't believe in that. Though he is not with Shopify team he was willing to check and fix that problem for me. Amazing!! I'm so grateful to him and the whole Sky Watcher team. Highly recommend!!!

Tshirt Hoodie

OK, there was the initial bug which I posted to support. But I re-installed it and what can I say... of all the fine (really) free apps out there, this one makes me smile the most, almost want to LOL with the non-real time function. Good job guys, make it free always, YAH??? I want to keep you in my list permanently.

Rystyle

Very Buggy... - App Crashes sometimes after saving a setting. - After saving ....the page Goes to a white page with a simple text "Saved Setting...." and i have to press the back button to go back to the setting menu. The biggest problem is after opening a product page the "hurry 20 are watching now" refreshes repeatedly fast at 2 times a second with a random number each time. Looked at my setting and even witht the refresh rate to to max, its still doing it. Plus the app doesn't rely on the cookies so the numbers are consistent ... like when the shopper comes back later he wont see a completely different number on each visits from a few seconds to minutes.

Animalhuggers

App doesn't appear to work. There is no guide for setup so I would have presumed it was an auto install app. If it is not, then a guide needs to be included with how to install it. If they add this and I can actually use the app then I will update my review. For now, use "social proof" by SpurIT instead. It's also free and actually works.
Previous 1