SKYOU

An on-demand manufacturing platform for artists and brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Politically Incorrect Clothing Company

So the design tool is amazing. It is too bad that they take sooooooo long to produce the items. They advertise their manufacturing times are between 5 and 7 business days, and then 3-5 business days for shipping. Not anywhere near what I've experienced.

Very first order with them took 18 business days from time of ordering to delivery to customer. 18 business days! Almost a month for a tee shirt.

Got an email from them saying everything placed before December 1st would be delivered by Christmas. Placed another order on November 26th. Just got another email on December 10th saying the item was not going to make it by Christmas. That's about 20 business days. I realize it's the Holidays, but it's extremely unprofessional to tell your customer's they have up until a certain point to place orders to guarantee delivery before xmas, and then not deliver.

They did offer to refund me, so I can refund my customer. I'll gladly accept and try to find another supplier. It's really too bad, cause their quality is great, and the design tool is amazing. Not worth the unhappy customers I have to deal with though.

Space Swag

I can't recommend them...at least not at this point. I was just told that I am looking at a TWO WEEK turnaround to get my customers their orders. I should have been made aware that they were moving factories and that there would be long delays BEFORE I placed my order. I should have been able to make that choice going in. Now I have to contact my customers and possibly refund a lot of money.

Additionally, for a business doing their type of numbers how can you justify not investing in 24/7 customer service...or at least quick customer service? Customer service is slow. 12 - 24 hours later type of slow.

At this point I'd have to say that I'm just not convinced SKYOU is a professional partner. You'd be taking a HUGE risk putting your business in their hands. I wish I had better things to say and if they turn it around at some point I'll update you guys but for now STAY FAR AWAY FROM SKYOU.

Emer Jones Apparel

Location Australia

The generator to put your designs on your products is extremly lagging and way too time consuming, if I add up the amount of time I would spend waiting because of how slow it is, I would have wasted at least 1 hr everyday doing nothing.

I cannot access the app anymore as it's telling me to create an account even though I have already.

Will be removing this.