SKYOU

SKYOU

by SKYOU Inc.

An on-demand manufacturing platform for artists and brands

Plutonian Clothing

I'm so F**CKIN PISSED at this company! I got 14 orders in progress and all the sudden when i got to ask why one of the orders have been taking so long they go ahead and tell me they aren't going to go through with the order and that it has to be cancelled? My customer was waiting a month btw. They didn't give me any heads up that their factory was closing. WTF am i suppose to tell 14 different people now? I use to like this company but seriously what in the actual F**K!!! I'm stressing super hard right now. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Click Americana shop

SKYOU went completely non-responsive to multiple emails. That was strange, so I did a brief search on the company, and found out the SKYOU CEO was specifically called out in the PPE news story below, which may explain the silence. Article: He Removed Labels That Said “Medical Use Prohibited,” Then Tried to Sell Thousands of Masks to Officials Who Distribute to Hospitals https://www.propublica.org/article/he-removed-labels-that-said-medical-use-prohibited-then-tried-to-sell-thousands-of-masks-to-officials-who-distribute-to-hospitals

Starcove Fashion

Extremely poor execution. Customer service takes WEEKS to reply. Factory gets shut down for 4 WEEKS without a headsup. This is as horrible as it comes in POD. Stay away if you do not want to ruin your business.

M.EGVA

My client placed an order on my website, I sent it to skiou on 26/02/2020 today is 28/05/2020, (3 months)!!!!!!!!! WHY? she still hasn't received it?????? Ok there was the Covid19, but other of my orders from other partners were not as long!!!! NOT SURE TO CONTINUE TO WORK WITH YOU ! DAMAGE! BUT 3 MONTHS, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

Arevatsag

Si je pouvais mettre 0 étoile c'est ce que je ferai.... De nombreux avis clients très négatifs. Qualité très mauvaise! Prix excessif! Attente de livraison trop longue (3 semaines)! Dans la description de vos articles vous mettez que c'est du 100% coton mais le client reçoit du 100% polyester. Bref, je déconseille très fortement sauf si vous voulez salir l'image de vôtre marque....

Kitty's Finery

Don't like the quality of clothes, sent pics but CS don't know what I'm saying...... Showed that the colors spilt the minute the leggings stretched, and that the sweater and hoodie materials are poor because it looks flat, feels unbreathable and really just uncomfortable. I'm accustomed to clothes from overseas, and my usual sizes in US and overseas isn't far off for me. Fits like I'm wearing children's clothing, and I'm sure I put it for women's. Still don't understand what I'm talking about. Disappointment. Uninstalled app. Waste of time and money.

Tree Gang

My experience with SKYOU is an extreme disappointment. I suggest they shut down until they can fulfill their minimum promises at the least. They are either incapable, inexperienced, or have the worst luck in human history.

They couldn't seem to fulfill 2 orders of (1) shirt each within any reasonable amount of times. They fulfilled my personal sample order before a customer order that came in first of (1) item. This order was not fulfilled at all. I finally asked for a refund after 8 weeks. The other order of (1) shirt, they fulfilled after 5 weeks.

When I first received my sample order, I was ecstatic at the seemingly high quality outcome, although the shirt cuts & fit weren't exactly as expected. This was short lived because products ruined in the first wash.

I will say, the bach pack print was amazing and the back pack design is perfect. However, It's a painful compliment because they're delivery promises are empty. There is no telling when you will receive your orders. Their excuses are flimsy and repetitive. Their consistent excuses that never seem to actually get resolved feels reminiscent of the Theranos scam.

If by chance, they actually are having the worst luck... I really hope they temporarily shut down, rebrand, fix their process, & come back ready to fulfill orders.

MULA AVE

Today is 2/25/19 and not one of my orders in February has been shipped out including 6 others orders from January 2019. Be aware of this App wish I can attach documents to these reviews. BAD FOR BUSINESS PERIOD ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SCALE UP.

Read at the bottom in parentheses when I was told he will not give me back a refund unless I remove my negative review when in fact I have orders that were placed on 1/17/19 and today is 2/22/19 and that order is still not out to the customer. Now he wants to blackmail me into removing the negative review.
"As I said before, if you are unwilling to remove the negative review and threatening lawsuits and FTC complaints, we cannot process your orders. That's what's holding them up. This is our company policy."

Girl Gang Lifestyle I totally agree. I wrote this company 5 days ago asking about status update and no one wrote me back until today after I notified Skyou. This company/Shopify has to understand that law suits can come out of this. First Claim False Advertisement Skyou has it listed that there lead time is 5-7 business days however that is false. The average time for my orders to be delivered through skyou is approximately a month. Take heed customers. Lawsuit is next there are protections in place for companies like you. Court room is mandatory if they destroy what I'm trying to build.

Girl Gang Lifestyle

This company is by far the worst experience I have had with order fulfillment times. I have been waiting close to four weeks for an order! All my other order times have been slow and customers are not happy. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Shopify should not offer them as an option to use.

Soccer Snapbacks

They get two stars because I really like their design tool. You can really get into it and get a good view of what your product will look like and it looks good in your shop. It has so much potential but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. I had ordered some products to see how it would come out. I got some S/M socks. I have men's 8.5 size feet and they were too tight to even get on my feet. I had my wife try them. She has women's size 6 and asked me if they were compression socks because she also had a hard time getting them on and they were really tight on her. They're basically useless and I'll probably end up donating them to Goodwill. I also ordered a black sweatshirt with a design on the front and back. It turned out ok, but it looks faded because they print the black on white fabric. I had also designed it with black tread but they used white which doesn't look good at all. I'm taking down all my SKYOU items from my shop and deleting the app. I can't sell these to my customers. Hopefully the execution gets better for SKYOU in the future.

Update - I originally gave them two stars but now it's one. When I complained that they used white thread by mistake, their response was "We don't offer the option to select the thread color on the inside of the product". However their own tip in their designer says "Here you can select the thread color that will be used to sew your product." What !?!!

Previous 1