SKYOU

SKYOU

by SKYOU Inc.

An on-demand manufacturing platform for artists and brands

The Vault

I always look for the best prices so that I can offer better deals for my customers. But as a Canadian I cannot justify the cost of these products to my customers. I know of other POD services with much better rates.
However, the designing software and mockup are by far the best I have seen so far. Thank you

Mixtape Your Life, LLC

I have tried a few different POD services so far and some leave a lot to be desired in terms of quality and customization. What I do love about Skyou is the design interface, I haven't seen any other POD services using one like it and it really is fantastic at being able to truly customize your garments. Another is that its 100% cut and sew which means no printing irregularities that you generally get with dye sublimation on blank garments. The pricing for cut and sew tanks and teeshirts here is really not any more expensive than what you would get for dye sub on blank garments elsewhere. I love that I can truly customize every single garment. The mockup generator is fantastic, I love that its 3D mockups and you can see the garment in every single direction. The design tool has FAR FAR more options for customizing than any other that I've tried.

The disadvantages is the time it takes to get things. I have mostly ordered samples for myself so far but I have had about a half dozen customers buy tees/tanks from me as well. The turnaround time for customers to get their products tends to be about 30 days, which for a cut and sew garment is somewhat justifiable but at the same time, customers don't like waiting 30 days to get a teeshirt.

Customer service for me with them has been great, I've gotten the best customer service from their team more than any other POD I've used previously. I will say that it seems like much of the delay in getting items is due to some kind of production issue they found during quality control inspection, which I 100% appreciate that they take such care in making sure the garments are what they should be.

I would say if you primarily do single color teeshirts or tanks with a single design on the front or back, Skyou may not be for you, as you can get those types of garments with a faster turnaround time elsewhere. If you are looking to do completely cut/sew garments that don't look like the usual dye sub teeshirts then Skyou is great. I've been incredibly satisfied with all the samples I've gotten for myself and the teeshirts look very professional quality. The yoga pants are really great, the leggings I wasn't as satisfied overall with the density of the fabric used.

I do use another service for women's skirts and dresses and I would like to see Skyou expand its selection of women's apparel so that I can use them more exclusively (and really Skyou, a simple stretch pencil skirt/mini skirt or body con dress isn't that complicated to draft or make).

My apparel sales aren't alot at this point to where the slower fulfillment time is currently an issue but going forward, it may be easier to get a larger wholesale order made and then sell it direct from my own website instead of the make on demand option. So if you have need for very large order fulfillment and you want to have a fast turnaround time with your orders, your better option may be to just place a large wholesale order with them and sell off the inventory yourself.

ISNY

Design tool is the best I've seen & used as of now! Communication and support over at Skyou is awesome. When ever I ran onto an issue with the program the staff at Skyou responded super fast to resolve my problem and kept me informed the entire time. Great program great service. I'm happy.

Black Art Shoppe

Updated Review - 11/7/2018:

I had an issue with this app, and thought for a very long time about whether or not I should remove the negative review I left because of it. Ultimately it came down to this. I had a problem. The owner of Skyou personally resolved it. And I was touched by his sincerity and passion for his business. That's a rare chain of events when doing business, and for that, a positive rating is well deserved. Nothing more needs to be said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Updated Review - 10/5/2018:

Removed

--------------------------------------------------------------

Previous Review:

I have been a Shopify client for over 5 years, and have tried many apps. I have never left an app review — until now. This app deserves it. It is by far one of the most well-designed, flawless, most professional apps I have ever used. It is obvious the team at SKYOU has invested some SERIOUS time (and financial resources) into developing this app. The app is beyond robust, and I am truly amazed at how powerful it is. But the app itself is not the only thing that's impressive.

The products are incredible. Extremely reasonably priced and of superb quality. It has caused me to cancel nearly all my relationships with other apparel and tech accessory vendors. I only use other vendors now for products SKYOU can't supply.

There is definitely a learning curve. But it is sooo worth it. When you activate the app, you are immediately subscribed to an email campaign that breaks down how to use the app and maximize it's potential. Unlike other marketing emails, this newsletter is packed with extremely useful information and links to very well-made, easy to follow, quick and simple YouTube video tutorials.

I am just at a complete loss for all the words to describe how good this is. I only wish I'd found this app sooner, and tip my hat to everyone at SKYOU that was responsible for putting this together. Thank you and great job!