Sleek Upsell & Cross Sell

Sleek Upsell & Cross Sell

by Sleek Apps

Targeted upsells & cross sell, product upgrades, discounts

Pro-Equine

Great app, totally awesome support! The app is great and does what it says. The level of support is quite outstanding. Happy to recommend these guys!

TRAVLLRRR

This app provides a strong return and the service is best in class.This app gives a ton of flexibility in where you want your cross-sell to show up and how often you want it to...

Demarcus-Taylor

That was very easy to install!! we will see if there are any issues later but looking good on the site

lovr's store

Looks nice in our theme and works quickly. The team did a lot of hard work to integrate with our theme and the customers really use it!

Vacuum Card

perfect, support helpfully and fast answer to my question
I recommend the app in cart upsell for shopify

Outletstoree

The app has been great, but the customer service from his was even better. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. A major plus to an already great app.

Mogul Cartel, LLC

Very professional company and the support team is just amazing. As a beginner had some issues and they resolved all of them very efficiently

Jumpers & Rompers

I have trusted this app having used it many times and I can categorically say it is the best I have used so far

Pleasing Palate Health and Wellness

This is a lovely app and i really enjoy the app because it is easy to use and i will love to work on this app again,

Magnanti

I am in love with this app because it's realiable and it doesn't give me any problem when working on it. i love the app

Previous 1 3