Slide Cart Drawer by AMP

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (509)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de junho de 2020

We've only started using this app yesterday but we have already seen amazing results with it! Robert was very responsive to answer our enquiries. We had also requested a feature which was not available in the app and we're just blown away by how fast and efficient he is to integrate it for us. Slide Cart has exceeded all our expectations and works like a dream! There's honestly nothing you can fault about it! If you are looking for an upsell app, this is it!

Dermacare Therapeutic Skincare
Singapura
Aproximadamente 23 horas usando o app
14 de julho de 2021

Great app for customizing the cart, including promotional wording and helping upsell. The most standout aspect has been the customer service. When I had an issue making the cart show up on my page, Robert was quick to reply and extremely helpful in solving the problem quickly, while explaining how I can manage/solve this in the future.

Return of the Living Dead
Aproximadamente 22 horas usando o app
1 de julho de 2022

Switched to Slide Cart from a competitor app. The app runs much faster than our previous one. However, the real winner is the support team. Quick responses and actually resolved the minor issue that was presented with our theme.

babyfirst Store
Aproximadamente 19 horas usando o app
App HQ Pte. Ltd. deixou uma resposta 3 de julho de 2022

Hey BabyFirst Store,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app and support team - we're so pleased to be able to help your business :)

24 de maio de 2022

Really helpful, especially for difficult to customise themes like 'Sense'. The app support was 10/10 and efficient. Sorted an ajax issue out in under 24 hours.

breeprobiotics
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 17 horas usando o app
App HQ Pte. Ltd. deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2022

Hey breeprobiotics,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
Our 24/7 support team is always standing by to assist you :)

13 de fevereiro de 2023

worst customer service ever, I sent them more than 20 emails reporting issues I needed help with and I got no reply or at most...we are looking into it. The app is okish but not worth the effort. I am really sad because I genuinly wanted to work with them but they absolutly ghosted me. I hope someone in the company will read this review and come back to me offering a solution.

EnCaja.mx
México
19 dias usando o app
App HQ Pte. Ltd. deixou uma resposta 13 de fevereiro de 2023

Hell Team EnCaja.mx! Sorry to hear we couldn't meet your expectations. Looks like our team resolved the issue, but we were waiting for your feedback/approval before applying changes on live theme.

No problem - we have dropped you a separate email and can follow up there to resolve any open items ASAP! Again, apologies that this didn't go well earlier.

-Team TCC

15 de junho de 2022

Dishonest company practice. They create problems that weren't there. Contacted the support to have one problem fixed (customer unable to use discount code ONLY on mobile) but after giving the support access to the store they decided to remove the laptop discount code(at checkout) as well. These weren't problems that came with the app originally but were created by the Slide Cart team to force stores to use their paid subscription. I understand that all businesses want to make sales but create more problems withholding a default feature for startups isn't the way to go. Will try other apps that are more transparent.

Gogonuts
Canadá
19 dias usando o app
App HQ Pte. Ltd. deixou uma resposta 15 de junho de 2022

Hi Denny and team Gogonuts,
I’m very sorry to read of your experience here.
You contacted us regarding the discount code box issue in your store and our team responded to confirm that because you are only on our free plan this feature is not included, and therefore you would need to trial our premium plan for 7 days (at no charge to you). Our team also requested further information from you to be able to assist you with this issue, but we haven't heard back from you.
We certainly do not create problems to force you into a paid subscription, and we apologise if that is how it came across.
Our team is standing by to assist you when you are ready.

22 de dezembro de 2021

Great app, awesome support! Fast answer to my questions and clear solutions. I definitely recommend this app for your Shopify !!

Pathengers
França
Aproximadamente 13 horas usando o app
17 de novembro de 2022

Estoy recién comenzando a usarla así que no puedo opinar mucho de los resultados pero la atención al cliente es increíble y me dejaron andando la app en perfectas condiciones. El único detalle es que en el contador para despacho gratis o descuento no se pueden excluír cosas o colecciones (reglas).

Carnaval
Chile
14 dias usando o app
App HQ Pte. Ltd. deixou uma resposta 21 de novembro de 2022

Hey Christiane,

Thank you for your kind words, we take pride in what we do. / Gracias por sus amables palabras, nos enorgullecemos de lo que hacemos.

With regards to your second statement - this is something that is controlled by shopify. We do not have control over the discount setup. Shopify has been making changes to discount creation lately. I have taken the liberty to research for you here:

You have mentioned "collections cannot be excluded from the counter for free delivery"(en el contador para despacho gratis o descuento no se pueden excluír cosas). This should be achievable by following "Free shipping for specific products" in this article

Also, "Percentage & fixed amount discounts" can be applied to specific collections only - meaning you can set up discount (rules) / colecciones (reglas). See "Create an amount off discount code" under #8 Specific Collections

Buena Suerte,
Leonard

8 de janeiro de 2023

Great Customer Service, Love the app. Sebastian from the customer service team was super helpful in helping me set up the app.

Legend London
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 10 horas usando o app
App HQ Pte. Ltd. deixou uma resposta 10 de janeiro de 2023

Thanks for your nice words, Team Legend London! We are glad Sebastian was able to help you, and look forward to your store's growth with our app.

Have a great week ahead!

3 de setembro de 2022

It one of fantastic app for cart page, App gave to customer much easy and better expirense with less chance to leave store with put purchase. Upsell option works perfect. I recommend this app for any Shopify store

Sex Supply Shop
Aproximadamente 8 horas usando o app
App HQ Pte. Ltd. deixou uma resposta 4 de setembro de 2022

Hey Sex Supply Shop,
Thank you so much for reviewing our app!
We're so pleased to be able to help your business :)