Slide Cart Drawer by AMP

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 juni 2024

Super great app. They had the features I didn’t find in any other apps. The “pick your free gift” was an amazing feature, and I really enjoyed the sticky cart.

Had some unique requests I needed help with which they gladly and professionally helped me with. very satisfied with the app and the team!

Solus
Sverige
5 månader användning av appen
27 juni 2024

John is really nice and efficient. He helped me add some payment icons to the cart dashboard. It is really helpful.

Great support!

BIONUTRA
Tyskland
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
4 juni 2024

Nair, Ricardo and the rest of the team at AMP were super quick and effective. They helped us customize some features for the Slide Cart on our client's website. Our average order value and online store conversion rate have increased significantly since adding the slide cart :)

The Essential Oil Company
USA
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
1 juli 2024

This app is amazing, if you want to upstep your onlineshop with an really good working and nice looking drawer cart. On top you will get an helpfull and fast responsing support. Totally recommended! :)

nüchtern.berlin
Tyskland
5 månader användning av appen
11 maj 2024

Best app ever with incredible support! I've been using Slide Cart for over six months now, and it has truly been the best investment for our business. It has significantly increased our average order value and conversion rate. The custom features are fantastic, so easy to use and the support team is incredibly responsive—truly available 24/7. I highly recommend this app to any business.

The GROOMI
6 månader användning av appen
16 april 2024

Great APP & easy to use. The upsell feature is paying the cost of this APP month on month and extra.

The Fight Factory
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
1 juni 2024

Great app with amazing support! I chose Slide Cart for its professional look that isn't too playful. I'm really impressed with their support team - they respond quickly, are very friendly, and helped me with customisations not available in the settings by modifying the code. I highly recommend this app!

Brightberry
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
31 maj 2024

Awesome app and support ! Thanks again for the help working on VolumeBoost compatibility.

ÖKO EUROPE
Frankrike
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
26 april 2024

Amazing app, and support team - I have been using this cart app for over 2 years and have had no problems and is great at increasing conversion rate

Built Different
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
21 juni 2024

I initially tried 'Up Cart' as this appeared to be the market leader. As it turned out, their customer support was extremely disappointing: specifically, the actual web dev guys were simply not helpful enough and were trying to avoid dealing with my requests. Slide Cart however were committed to making sure I had everything just how I wanted it, and it functions perfectly. Whilst it's not at all cheap, it's about who can best solve the problem. Highly recommend.

The DJ Revolution Store