Slide Cart Upsell by AMP , 459 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 december 2023

These guys are amazing; the customer support is so fast I still can't believe it. I just had a problem with my theme, and they fixed it in just one day. So if you're thinking about which app to install, definitely go with this one. I've tried a few others from the apps you might have seen in the same category, but I can tell you, when it comes to customer support, this one had the fastest response. We all know that if you install an app, you probably want to keep it in your store forever, and it feels much better knowing that there are people who can help you.

NOTFORHER
Tyskland
4 dagar användning av appen
11 december 2023

We have been using Slide Cart Upsell on multiple stores.

The dev team is always ready to help us out and customize where needed.

Truly been loving the app for the last few years!

True Compress
Belgien
13 dagar användning av appen
20 december 2023

Great app! After installing and setting up the upsell products, we immediately started to see great results.

Jez V
Israel
4 månader användning av appen
24 november 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using this shopping cart app and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. The app's customer service is exceptional - they are incredibly patient and responsive, always getting back to me in a timely manner to answer my questions. In addition, the app offers customization options, which is a major plus for me. The user interface is also very intuitive and easy to navigate, making the shopping experience a breeze.
Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a reliable and feature-rich shopping cart solution.

Bridge City Tool Works
USA
10 dagar användning av appen
16 november 2023

I discovered a gem, This upsell app that has not only simplified my sales strategy but also significantly boosted my business.

From the get-go, the app's user-friendly interface impressed me. Integrating it with my Shopify store was a breeze. The app's intuitive design meant I could effortlessly set up and manage upsell campaigns without any technical hiccups. It's rare to find an app that is both powerful and user-friendly, but this one strikes the perfect balance.

The functionality of this app is its standout feature. It offers a range of customizable options, allowing me to tailor upsell offers to fit my store's unique needs. The real-time analytics is another boon, providing me with insights to fine-tune my strategies for maximum impact.

However, where this app truly shines is its customer support. In the world of e-commerce, having reliable support can make a world of difference, and this app delivers it in spades. The support team is not just responsive; they are proactive, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in helping my business succeed. On several occasions, they've provided insights and suggestions that have directly led to increased sales.

In conclusion, this upsell app is a must-have for any e-commerce entrepreneur. Its combination of robust functionality, user-friendly design, and exceptional customer support makes it a standout tool in the market. It has not just met but exceeded my expectations, and I'm excited to see how it continues to evolve and help grow my business.

henrietteandco
Frankrike
13 dagar användning av appen
6 november 2023

There's no question that the app is great. But I would like to emphasize how incredibly good the customer service is. I've never experienced this with an app before. I had a problem (there were gaps between a few areas that didn't restrict the function but looked unattractive). I wrote to support and less than an hour later someone got back to me and took care of the problem. Not only was the problem solved, the developer even fixed another small issue straight away, even though it had nothing to do with the app. Simply because he had seen it and wanted to help. If I could give the app 10 stars, I would - for the best customer support you can get. Amazing!

Kiss My Neon
Tyskland
15 dagar användning av appen
17 november 2023

Excellent functionality. Tons of styling and customization options I wasn't finding elsewhere, and an incredible support team that has been going above and beyond to help! Very impressed.

VINYL MOON
USA
11 månader användning av appen
4 december 2023

The one thing about this app I want to share is the GREAT SUPPORT team. Their Support team is as Fantastic and good as their APP.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Maison T.
Storbritannien
27 dagar användning av appen
2 november 2023

Amazing app that works great and the customer support is also amazing! They go above and beyond to help with any request you have :)

Pet Creations Art
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
16 oktober 2023

Truly amazing support
Always reactive within couple hours.
Always finding adequat solutions.
And service always great ;)

Best Cart Drawer App for sure (after testing several)

The Trust Society
Frankrike
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 15 november 2023

Thanks a ton, team The Trust Society! We look forward to helping you further whenever needed.