Slide Cart Upsell by AMP , 461 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 november 2023

Super responsive support even with more complex code changes. Really love this app and thankful for their team! John Laura and Anggy all were helpful :)

69 Golf
USA
7 dagar användning av appen
8 december 2023

Great support, fast and friendly

Amsterdam
Nederländerna
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
15 november 2023

Absolutely stunning customer service. The app works really well and will likely meet your needs, but if you need anything else sorted or have questions, the team is so welcoming and willing to help. This is an app worth paying for!

Supplements Central
Australien
2 dagar användning av appen
8 november 2023

Outstanding experience with the Support team, they were super helpful and super quick and made the app even more better. Thank you to the team, the cart is now perfect.

RENNBETRIEB
Österrike
2 dagar användning av appen
16 oktober 2023

Great support and a perfect working app, there is nothing more to say. We wanted to customize the UI and UX for our customers and got a perfect support to achieve this goal, it resulted in a better CR and higher AOV.

SNYCE
Tyskland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
15 september 2023

Awesome APP, I have been using for a while now and really like it. It makes your shopping cart look more professional along with the additional features. Had a little issue with the cart implementation and the support team fixed it almost immediately.
Highly recommend five stars from us +++++

Gauss Therapy
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
App HQ Pte. Ltd. svarade 20 september 2023

Thank you for your review, Team Gauss Therapy! We will be on standby to address your any need in the future.

- Team AMP

12 november 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with this amazing application and the incredible support provided by their outstanding customer service team. Let me begin by expressing my utmost gratitude for the exceptional assistance I received from Juan, a true gem among support representatives. I was facing a minor customization issue, and Juan went above and beyond to provide me with assistance that exceeded my expectations. Not only did he promptly resolve my problem, but he also took the time to fully tailor the application to suit my specific needs. And the best part? He did it all free of charge! The level of dedication and expertise exhibited by Juan is truly commendable and hard to come by in today's world. The application itself is absolutely fantastic, but when coupled with the unparalleled support provided, it goes beyond anything I could have imagined. If you're in search of a reliable application supported by an incredible team, look no further. I want to extend my heartfelt appreciation to Juan and the entire customer service team for making my experience seamless and enjoyable. They truly deserve five stars across the board!

LumiPaint™
USA
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
27 oktober 2023

Great app, but especially great customer support. They are always ready to help us with any issues and customizations!

Prankbutiken
Sverige
13 dagar användning av appen
14 november 2023

As a business we pride ourselves on giving excellent customer service.. but goshhhhhh, these guys are NEXT LEVEL!!!

Im just comma leave it at that! Still kinda mind blown how beautifully I was looked after! Oh, and great app ;)

Turquoise Tuesday
Australien
Ungefär 15 timmar användning av appen
13 oktober 2023

I recently found a this app with exceptional customer support. The app offers a great user experience, and the support team was incredibly fast and helpful. I'm extremely satisfied with this app and its outstanding customer service.

Vaqum™