Slide Cart Drawer by AMP , 491 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
2 september 2021

Great functionality at a reasonable price. The developer of this app was very helpful in helping me implement it as my theme had some stuff that got in the way of it. Would highly recommend it.

The Black Stuff
Irland
4 dagar användning av appen
23 november 2020

Easily one of the nicest Shopify apps I've seen and/or integrated. The support team was lightning fast and very helpful. Overall, very excited about this app and would recommend it to anyone interested!

Crafted Energy
USA
3 dagar användning av appen
17 december 2020

Amazing slide action! Support was super fast and super helpful! Thanks so much! I will use on many more projects.

Moody Incense
Australien
20 februari 2020

This app is great if you have basic needs for a slide cart I would recommend it. I would love to use it but in my case I cannot as I require to show quantity discounts in the cart and also a more sophisticated up-selling solution. If these features are added in the future then I would love to use this app.

Cafe Rico Coffee Wholesaler
Storbritannien
28 januari 2020

All I can say is "Wow!" Not only is this app exactly what I was looking for, but the customer service was beyond top-notch. We sell snacks, and offer a subscription option. Slide Cart didn't at first integrate with the subscription app we use (ReCharge), but 24 hours later Robert had it integrated and operational. I'm beyond impressed with both the simplicity of the app and how open and responsive Robert is to customers. A+++ all around!

Youtopia Snacks
USA
13 maj 2021

Works great! Defiantly much better than the standard cart. I would recommend you get this app if you using the shopify free themes

ssplants
Kanada
21 april 2021

amazing customer service. In less than 24 hours they fixed 2 issues I had. I highly recommend this app!

Speducci Mercatto
Kanada
1 augusti 2021

The customer support provided from Robert was excellent and the app will help us to increase the AOV. Thank you again

Ailana Beauty
Australien
5 februari 2020

Works very fluent ( perfect for the "Simple" theme )
it also has a very quick and responsive support!!

PSTR studio
Nederländerna
Ungefär 24 timmar användning av appen
3 juni 2020

We've only started using this app yesterday but we have already seen amazing results with it! Robert was very responsive to answer our enquiries. We had also requested a feature which was not available in the app and we're just blown away by how fast and efficient he is to integrate it for us. Slide Cart has exceeded all our expectations and works like a dream! There's honestly nothing you can fault about it! If you are looking for an upsell app, this is it!

Dermacare Therapeutic Skincare