Slide Cart Drawer by AMP

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 februari 2024

Nice App! Too bad we installed the app not earlier. Also the support is amazing. We had some real problem with bundle articles, but the support team solved the problem for us! Thanks for that.

Mountainero
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
15 januari 2024

The Slide Cart is very useful to us and helps us to provide a custom cart and checkout experience to our customers. Moreover the support team is very helpful and quick to answer any questions. Thanks

muunchy.de
Tyskland
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
26 april 2024

The app is to the rescue!
The support team is very helpful and very fast.

Top! Recommended!

My Store
Frankrike
Ungefär 19 timmar användning av appen
27 januari 2024

This is one of the best app experiences I have ever had. The Slide Cart team has made many coding customizations for my store and they work very quickly. They were able to implement everything I requested with the fastest turn around I've experienced from any app. I highly recommend this app. Excellent customer service, excellent app!

Drunk America
USA
7 dagar användning av appen
2 januari 2024

awesome support, was having trouble with the app working with something I was adding with custom code, and the support team helped me reach my solution.

RAMENGLOW
USA
9 månader användning av appen
11 maj 2024

Amazing customer service!

Silvermist Jewelry
Indien
En dag användning av appen
29 februari 2024

Fast and kind support. Thank you for your help!

All the ways to say
Frankrike
2 dagar användning av appen
29 december 2023

Fully recommend for any one looking for a professional looking slide cart which seamlessly integrates with your website. The add ons are perfect for anyone who wants to increase their conversion rate

Nuvo Women
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
7 februari 2024

Great app, easy to use, and excellent support team!

Totally recommend it!